The Storm

The Devil Club

The atmosphere exudes extravagance and exclusivity. The interior is adorned with luxurious furnishings, shimmering chandeliers, and a rich color palette, creating an ambiance of sheer opulence. Patrons are impeccably dressed, and the sound of disco wafts through the air, opulent furnishings, an extravagant light show, and a dance floor that seems to come alive, create an immersive experience for patrons.

In this club, guests are given the freedom to indulge in their desires. Couples can be seen dancing passionately...kissing and some taking the private room for their long night.....and the ambiance is charged with sensuality. The music, played by a famous DJ, is a heart-pounding mix that keeps the energy levels high, and the dance floor is a frenzy of movement.

"Park Jimin, I heard that you are extending your new branch in Europe? Man, isn't it too much? Can someone explain me for what he is working his ass off?" Jeon Jungkook said drinking the Chivas whiskey glass in front of him. He was wearing Calvin Klein black T-shirt that was stuck inside Calvin Klein loose jeans and decorate his ears, neck and wrist with Balenciaga accessories set.

With all the accessories and exposed tattoos....it looks messy, but it's definitely look cool because it's Jeon Jungkook....no matter what kind of things he place on his body...it has reached perfection stage.

They were here due to Jennie's invitation which they have no idea about what is she going to celebrate. Due to Jennie's friendly manner and get along well with the others, everyone in the group accepts her invitation without thinking much...But till now Jennie is nowhere in sight...Of course the main character of the night should enter the last.

"Oh! Jungkook, are you that naive? Don't you know what you see? Jimin is a married man now...which means he's got a wife to provide that's why he's working so hard that he didn't even have time to go back his luxurious penthouse and spend the hot night with his wife. Am I right, Jimin?" This is the J Hope saying, who is wearing pink from head to toe. The white and thin sleeveless fabric beneath, together with a pink coat above. And the white fabric is stuck into pink style pant which match with white Louis Vuitton's limited edition sneaker.

"Bullshit." A dark T-shirt is worn casually with the same color style pant, and his hair is neatly combed back. After saying that Park Jimin took the brandy cup in front of him and take a sip.

"What? Isn't it 'happily ever after'?"

"Will it be deserve to say 'happily ever after' when I married her out of hatred?" Park Jimin responds.

"Then who is that mysterious woman who dare to even slap Park Jimin's millions worth face?" Min Yoongi asked in amusement who has been silent for the whole time.

"My father's secretary."

"Wait. Then isn't she the one who is rumored to be..."

"My stepmother...." Park Jimin take a sip of his brandy as he chuckles, "Don't worry. You are not the only one who thought like this."

"Woah. Unbelievable. Isn't she just hitting two birds with one stone?"

"No. She can only be able to hit on my father but not me. Never."

"Jimin, I don't see any difficulty here why she can't hit you with a stone...however she's already slapped you in the face." Lisa said as she sat down beside Jeon Jungkook, carrying a tray of cocktail and whiskey.

"I often saw the two together at social events and some dinner parties. At first I had also thought like that and the rumors which they didn't deny nor respond back but now....I don't think that's the case. The last time I saw them, they were only as close as secretary and boss." Min Yoongi has to attend many social events due to the unseparated relationship between business and IT. Thus he has seen the two more often.