The Master

"Jimin, Here!" The moment Park Jimin went inside the café, J Hope wave his hand and call over him.

Park Jimin was extremely in a good mood because he has bullied Roseanne for today...even though he didn't want to send her off to Kim Group...still it was all about business...and it's also kinda surprising that Roseanne didn't argue back and she obediently said him to just drop her of at Kim Group...

"Who got the idea to meet at Jungkook's café? Aren't you all are always going to bar or club?" Park Jimin said as he take a seat beside J Hope. "Is there something wrong?" This question is directed to Lisa who was sitting opposite of him with dead face while staring at the coffee which Jeon Jungkook just placed.

"I don't know. She said she will tell only once we all are together." J Hope answered as he take a sip from his ice americano. "Wow. I know now why a lot of women come here. Such a brilliant coffee taste, good decoration and of course....handsome barista..."

"My father made an arrange marriage for me and he wants me to meet with my fiancé coming Sunday." Lisa said in rush as she stare at Jeon Jungkook who was serving black coffee to Park Jimin. Lisa's eyes were so sharp that she saw a tattooed ink hand tense in the air for a while as some of the coffee slip from the cup...

"Fuck! Jeon Jungkook! Is this your way of treating your customer?" Park Jimin shouted as the hot coffee stained his white shirt and some on his style pants. "Fuck! It's hot!"

"Sorry. I didn't mean it." Jeon Jungkook's voice was low, a hint of anger, which surprised even himself. Not as much as the burning ball of jealous rage that singed his insides. He is not jealous...Jeon Jungkook didn't do jealous.... He didn't care enough about any girls in the past which he dated whether she went off with other guys, fuck other guys while they were dating....but what's this feeling rising inside him? "Who is he?"

"Is that guy that much important to the point that you don't even give a fuck about me?" Park Jimin stands up from his seat as he eyes level with Jungkook.

"I've already said sorry. What more do you expect? What? Do you want me to take off my clothes here and change with you? Then fine." Jungkook loose his apron tie in rush, his eyes were red due to the anger and he didn't know himself why he feels angry....because of Park Jimin?...or...Lalisa?

"What the fuck do you think you are doing in the café? Are you two teenagers? Can't you two just grown up and mature a bit?" Min Yoongi said as he rush inside the café.

Due to this handsome men having an argument scenario in café shop, nobody has noticed another tall and handsome man pass the group and take a seat at the corner of the café, completely neglecting all the people as he take out his phone to receive the call.

"Mr. Kim, I've arrived at the café." Roseanne scanned through the surrounding, finding the familiar faces but surprisingly....no faces come into her view as she sighed.

Roseanne was worried that Lisa or Jeon Jungkook will be here. She's already known all the things she needed to know from Lisa that's they are Park Jimin's friends and how they get entangled....Roseanne was not even surprised about that....what's more there's needed to be surprised while her life is a roller coaster ride?

Whereas, Lisa, Jeon Jungkook and Min Yoongi were at the back of the café while J Hope help with Park Jimin's stained shirt in the toilet.....

"Mr. Kim, I'm really sorry to make you wait." Roseanne said as she take a seat opposite of Kim Taehyung.

"It's ok, Mrs. Park. Let's head straight to the point."

Across the table laden with coffee cups, blueprints, and hushed tones, their minds synchronized like a well-oiled machine.