The Money & The S*x

The Kim Group

"Secretary Jay." Lisa's voice that immediately stopped Secretary Jay, who was standing in the elevator with all the paperwork to attend a meeting. The moment he saw Lisa, Jay immediately pressed the elevator button to open.

Lisa, in a tailored suit that accentuates her confidence. The expensive accessories, from a sleek wristwatch to elegant jewelry, subtly underscore her refined taste and attention to detail. Not to be told twice that she is the master brain behind every Manobal's jewelry.

"Are you here for Mr. Kim, Miss Manobal?"

"Of course. What else I be here for if it's not about Taehyung?"

"But...Mr. Kim is currently..." Jay tightly held the files he was holding...considering whether he should tell or not....

"Having a meeting?" Lisa asked, "It's okay I can wait until he finish."

"It's not..." Jay didn't get the chance to stop Lisa when the elevator door open and Lisa has already stepped out....

No. She shouldn't go...while there's already someone inside Mr. Kim's office room...

Jay immediately follows Lisa and before Lisa get a chance to open the door of Kim Taehyung's room, Jay got the first hand. "Mr. Kim, it's me Jay...Umm sorry to disturb you but..."

"Come in." As soon as a deep and sharp voice came from inside, Jay opened the door for Lisa and went in.

Secretary Jay's legs immediately stopped as soon as he stepped in.....Kim Taehyung who has just said 'Come in', but he was not ready at all. A woman who is wearing an oversized white shirt which reach to her thigh....but only seem to wear underwear beneath it...., sat up on the desk of CEO's,....her raven hair were still soaking with water and freshly shower scent were flowing in the air.

'Wait. Isn't this shirt was worn by Boss just this morning? Now it's on the woman's body? And wasn't this woman wearing a miniskirt when she entered into Boss's office? Secretary Jay's eyes immediately did the scanning as he found a torn skirt between the sofa....' This was a thought Secretary Jay has when he started working beside Kim Taehyung.

But after years of working beside Kim Taehyung, it's become natural for him. Sometimes, Secretary Jay even has to buy bras and underwears for Jennie Kim whenever she pay a visit to Kim Group.

However...Lalisa Manobal is here! The woman, his boss suppose to marry was standing right in front of them and the other woman who his boss wants to marry was on his desk pushing Kim Taehyung's chest with both of her slender legs which Taehyung grabbed it and plant a soft kisses on her flawless toes....And this was the scene welcoming Lalisa.

"Lisa?" Kim Taehyung looked behind Jennie who is sitting in front of him....

Only then Jennie turn around because of the name 'Lisa'....and the moment Jennie meet with Lisa's eyes,... Jennie immediately pull back her legs from Kim Taehyung's grip and run into Lisa with a gummy smile and hug her tightly...as if they had known each other for a long time.

This makes Secretary Jay in total shock as he widen his eyes. At first, he had thought that the two ladies will fight for his boss...but who will think that instead of fighting...they were hugging...

"Lalisa! I've missed you! It's been nearly a month since we've last seen?" Jennie excitedly said as if she didn't know anything about Kim Taehyung and Lalisa. But what to do when Jennie didn't want to be a villain fighting for a man....if Lisa said she likes Kim Taehyung, Jennie will even willingly give him to Lisa by Jennie herself...