The Drug⚠️

"Master Park..." When Secretary Ken saw Park Jimin's face, he already knew that this isn't going to end well...ever since Roseanne has come into Park Jimin's life, his days were full with anger, frustration and jealousy....

Jealousy because Roseanne can stand level with him in comparison to everything except for the wealth....Jealousy because Park Jimin is afraid that Roseanne will get entangled with other men....Jealousy because he doesn't has full control over Roseanne while she did.

Park Jimin is always the one who has to angry all the time when it comes to Roseanne....starting from the first day of work....

It's like Park Jimin married Roseanne just because he wants to hurt her physically and mentally but...it turns out that Roseanne is the one who hurt him the most....

"Cancel all my schedules for today." Park Jimin's words were directed to Ken who was following behind them on the way to the elevator. "Don't come to the penthouse unless I call you." With that, the elevator door closed leaving the two alone.

One who was struggling to brake free from his grip and another one who tightened the grip the more she struggled.

Bang!

The sound of the door closing of their bedroom was frightening.

Park Jimin throw Roseanne relentlessly on the sofa as he hover above her.

"Tell me where the fuck did he touch! I will wash off everything that smell like him!" Park Jimin took off the wet tissue from the box near the sofa as he rubbed roughly on her wrist....the wrist where Kim Taehyung hold to stop her from slapping Park Jimin...

"Park Jimin, It hurts!" Roseanne's tears were dropping from her eyes but she didn't let out a sob.

"If it's possible I want to hurt you more than this! And I don't know what is stopping me from hurting you! Who allowed you to cry? Who the fuck allow you to cry? Did I?" Park Jimin rub Roseanne's face aggressively, "Wipe all your tears! Don't ever cry in front of me! I can't..I can't stand your tears...It hurts." Park Jimin let go of her to touch his chest that was seems to throbbing so much inside...the more she sees her tears the more his heart throbbing fast.

"Park Jimin, you are crazy. You wipe my wrist where Kim Taehyung touch just because you feel jealous to the point where you can't even stand. But I will wipe all parts of my body that was already touched by you. Because I feel so disgusted by your touch!"

"What? You don't feel disgusted when a stranger touch your skin but you feel disgusted by my touch?"

"Yes. Rather than Kim Taehyung's touch, I feel more disgusted by your touch! You know why? I feel at ease because he has no intention to hurt me, he stop me by holding my wrist gently even though he can use force but he didn't. But look at you, you have nothing that can match up to him. Maybe you will be richer than him but you can't compete with him when it comes to respecting women."

Roseanne can't give up even though she knows she is in the wrong this time for lying to Park Jimin of her whereabouts. But...Park Jimin crushed her pride, dignity and her worth in front of his friends and Kim Taehyung by insulting her in various methods....She can't forgive him! Thus even she can't compare to him when it comes to strength....still she wants to hurt him with words...even though all the words she had said were mean it or not, the most important thing is to hurt Park Jimin like he did.

The Karma really does comes back even before you die.

"Huh. That much you love him? That much you adore the touches he give? Fine. Then I have no choice." Park Jimin's angry face immediately turn into calm and that's what frightened Roseanne the most....Park Jimin is the scariest person if he is so calm.