THE LOVE ONES

"Well done, Jess! This is exactly what I want." Jennie said as watching Madam who has just come out from the hotel with red face and silent tears flowing from her eyes. "I will hung up now, Jess. Don't call me again."

The moment Roseanne get into her own car and leave the hotel, the black Porsche follows closely from behind and is none other than Jennie Kim who is driving with Gentle Monster glasses on, with a smile all over her face as she keep her speed constant.

Roseanne drives towards one of the bars that is not under Park Jimin. No matter how her life is turn up to, no matter how hard she try to live comfortably, since it's sure that it'll never work out as she wants, Roseanne didn't know what to do anymore.

Roseanne just wanted to kill Park Jimin at that place but for some unknown reason the idea of killing him make her heart ache like she is stepping a blade into her own heart. She has never admitted her feelings towards Park Jimin, Roseanne pretended like she has no feelings for him, but she knows herself the best. Even though how much she lies to him about her feelings, she can't lie to herself.

During these days, due to Park Jimin's behaviors, Roseanne's heart has fluttered whenever he was around. She even thought about giving him a chance but....it turns out that she's dreaming. And his behavior today has totally called her off to wake up from the dream.

How could he....how could he do this to her?

If this was the debt from the past that she's repaying now, it needs to be settled. No. It should be settled because she's endured a lot that her heart couldn't handle anymore.

Meanwhile Jennie was staring at Roseanne who is drinking whiskey glass after glass from the corner of the bar.

If Jennie could, she would go and tell Roseanne that, she's really sorry about the situation. She knows Madam will be hurt and her pride will crush off in front of her employees but this is the only way Jennie can have her. Thus, she needs to make sure that Madam didn't trust Park Jimin anymore and Madam will think about the divorce.

Jennie is patiently waiting for the time Madam will drunk and couldn't even hold herself up. But god seems to be Jennie's side, no sooner Madam's head just fell on the table while folding her arms beneath to support her head.

"I will pay for her drinks." Jennie take out her black card as she carefully lifted one of Roseanne's arm on her shoulder to support her body not to fell.

"Who...are you?"

"It's Jane, Madam." Roseanne couldn't focus on the person who was supporting her body really difficultly, she heard some voices just beside her ears but she has no idea of what the other was saying. Roseanne just want to cling onto someone thus when the person beside her open the car door, Roseanne didn't have any strength to talk back as she obediently sat inside the car.

Jennie slowly drive the car, thinking which is the beat suitable place for them to stay right now. Jennie couldn't return to her condo due to Kim Taehyung and she couldn't book the hotel due to Park Jimin's influence.

Jennie has tried so hard to get off the bodyguards who Kim Taehyung ordered to look after her so she couldn't do any mistakes, as this is the only one chance she has for now and ever.

***

"Fuck! Jennie didn't pick up my call since this morning!"

"I'm sorry Master, as you said we were looking after her from afar but the moment we turned around, Mrs. Kim is nowhere in sight." The two guards who is in charge of Jennie's bodyguard were kneeling in front of Kim Taehyung. Their faces were bruised and blood dropping out from their mouths and noses.