The Scariest Person

"Hubby.." Not far away...the loud voice calling out with full of love seems to awake Jennie Kim's ears, senses, and memories all at the same time...with just a voice Jennie's heart started to beat faster...

Jennie immediately looked behind.

There. Finally she'd found her! Her madam.

With a clean make up look and Jane's favorite blonde hair were neatly curled, the pale pink lipstick took the place on plump lips...but the brown eyes were full of range, anger, pride and...another kind of expression on Roseanne's face that's not familiar with Jennie....is that jealousy what she's seeing on Madam's face?

Jennie wants to rush to Roseanne, hug her and tells her that

'You don't need to feel jealous, Madam.'

'This is not what it looks like.'

'I've always denied Park Jimin in previous life and if you want I can deny him in this life too. Thus, please don't look at me with such a gaze, Madam.'

'There is only one goal why I had approached Park Jimin, is to meet with you. And I know...I just know that we will meet sooner or later, Madam.'

'Even if you can't love me back, even if I can't have you in the past life but now....now, Can I get a chance?'

'No! I can! I have to get a chance! Just because you said you want me dead, I willingly let you shoot me on the chest. Neither did I run nor cry for mercy...Thus, Does this much of sacrifice is enough for you to love me back, Madam?'

Jennie Kim's heart beat was accelerating with each passing moment, the more Roseanne take a step forward to them, the more Jennie's heart beat faster.

This is the reason why Jennie has nothing to say when Kim Taehyung proposed her...She has been waiting for Roseanne all her life.

Jennie Kim's first priority has always been Roseanne Lim...Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin are just a ladder for Jennie Kim to step on to meet Roseanne....

'But don't call me a villain, I didn't invite anyone to fall into my trap. They are the ones who willingly fall without an invitation. All my target and my final goal has always been Madam Roseanne. Whereas Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin are just a plaything.'

Jennie Kim is so scary....she will leave everything once she's done playing....because she has nothing to lose.

'Have you ever heard of 'The person who doesn't has any belongings is the most scariest person in the world?' Because they only have their back once they look back, they have nothing to cling onto.'

As if all the movements of the entire party had stopped, all Jennie could see was Roseanne standing in front of her, clinging on Park Jimin's arm....but...

How crazy Jennie Kim is that she can't even see Park Jimin as his image standing in front of her started to blur even when Roseanne and Park Jimin are standing together.....

Park Jimin had said he hated Roseanne since the first moment they met..But Jennie Kim had loved Roseanne Lim even before they met....so who's crazier in this situation..

Roseanne Lim has said she needed to be crazier than both of them but, will it be that much easy when she has only blur memories about the past?

Madam...stare at the man beside her with eyes which is full of love but those eyes suddenly changed when Madam stare at Jane with a look full of malice, hatred, envy, jealousy, and a sharp look that cruelly judged.....