Grandparents

Donald was grumbling in the back seat of Scrooge's car while Della was bouncing in her chair, and Opal was in the passenger seat  staring out the car window with a bored look on her face." Aren't you excited to see Grandma and Grandpa Donald? We haven't seen them since we were little!" Della yelled. Opal sighed." Don't get your hopes up too much, Della. Grandpa and Dad have some garage between each other." " that's because he refuses to tell me where the Mcduck family Fortune is. I know it's in there somewhere, but that old bag will not even tell me!" Opal rolled her eyes. This happened every time they visit grandma and grandpa." Oh, by the way, Donald's grandma is a hugger." Donald groans.

When they finally made it to Castle McDuck, as soon as they got out of the car, Grandma Downy ran out and pulled Opal into a big hug." Oh, look how big you've got, Opal." Then she turned her attention to the twins and immediately let Opal go, who was breaths catching her breath from how hard grandma was hugging her and pulled the twins into just a tight hug Donald tried to break free, but it was no use." Oh, you, too, are so big now!" Opal, do her dad and grandpa walk up to each other glaring." Dad." Scrooge said bitterly." Scrooge."  Opal runs up to them, hopping to distract them so they won't start fighting." Hi grandpa!" Her grandpa's face softened when he laid his eyes on her." Hello, little gem; it's so good to see you. I hope your father isn't giving you too much trouble." Opal can see her dad trying to hold back his rage." Come on in, kids. Let's get you all settled." Grandma says, trying to keep the peace.

Grandma showed them around, talking about the history of the Mcduck's. The twins are bored out of their minds when Opal grabs them by the shoulders, stopping them, and shushes them until the adults round the corner." Want to see something remarkable." The twins nodded, and Opal led them to a bow. Opal started to play a little toon on the bowstring, and before the twins could ask what she was doing, a secret door opened up on the wall next to them." Do you guys want to see where this goes." The twins nodded excitedly, and the three entered the tunnels." How did you find this place." Della asked as she followed their older cousin. "I found the tunnels when I was very young. You see this necklace I always wear. I've actually found it here. It protects me from magic attacks, and considering who my dad is, it's come in handy." Opal pulls out a handwritten map." Whenever I come here, I map out a new part of the tunnels. I can show you the stuff I've already found."