finding the gem

" why did you leave her alone she is a McDuck if she wants something she will do anything to get it and she has the smarts to do it." Scrooge yelled at his parents as he started to panic the thought of his daughter getting hurt was more scary than any of his adventures.

Fergus pleased a hand on his sons sholder. " We will find her!" He said with determination in his voice. So they set off looking for opal when they found a secret door open and Opal's blanket sitting at the entrance.
" She's in the tunnels." Scrooge said with fear.

Fergus and Scrooge were in the tunnels with flashlights Scrooge was getting even more nervous as time passes. " It will be fine son she is a McDuck she will not go down esaly." Suddenly the tunnels were filled with giggling as soon as Scrooge heard it he ran to it's source what he found where some of the ghosts of there ancestors was making funny faces at her and Opal was chewing on a red gem of a necklace.

Scrooge pick her up and held her close he looked at the ghost. " Thank you for looking after her." The ghost smiled and disappeared. Fergus got the necklace out of Opal's grasp and examined it. " This is sir elder McDuck
Magic protected amulet and it looks opal fond it." Fergus put the the amulet on opal. " She found it so she should keep it."