a golden intruder

Opal, Della, and Donald where playing hide and seek right now Della and her were hiding while Donald was seeking. Opal had the best hiding place well as best as not using her ninja moves to get somewhere higher according to Donald. As she got quite when Donald walked by already finding Della a pare of arms pulled her into here arms and since being a target for kidnapping opal cried out and her cousin's came running. " Wow there gem ain't a girl aloud to see her daughter." A familiar voice said.

Opal gasp and turned around." Mom!" Opal hugging her mother. " Dose papa know you are here?" Goldie laughed. " No but he about to." Della and Donald started at the golden haired duck which opal called her mom they were hesitant about interacting with this woman from what there mom told them about her. " Mom this is Della and Donald hortensia's kids."

Della glared at the woman and Donald refused to look at her. " Well hey there squirts I know your mother doesn't have the highest opinions of me but I am not all that bad." Before they continue the conversation Scrooge came berating into the room. " What in blazes is going on here!" Scrooge scanned the people in the room he spotted Goldie. " Well if it isn't Goldie o'gilt herself." Goldie put opal down and gave an innocent smile at Scrooge." Oh scroogey can a mother visit her own daughter?"

Scrooge sighed. " Yes a normal mother would but you are not normal." " Oh scroogey you flatter me but I found a interesting treasure that I need your help." Opal eyes lit up." A papa and mom adventure I can't what to hear about it when you get back!" Scrooge looked at his daughter. " I just can't leave you three alone your just children." Opal spoke up quickly. " But duckworth is here and if you really want to you can have agent 22 come go on you adventure date." Goldie laughed. " See scroogey they will be ok let's have some fun."

After agent 22 came to the mansion Scrooge was giving her all the information she will need about the kids and where he was going and approximately how long he will be gone. " Come on scroogey let's go." Goldie practically dreads Scrooge out of the door with opal waving goodbye to her parents wishing them luck on what she called a date.