[8] A quest

Humility - Gorillaz
0:45 ━❍━━━━━ 3:01
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

AS SHE SLOWLY DISSOLVED, Y/N smiled happily. I have the coolest mom ever, he thought. Turning around, Y/N was met with the glowing face of Chiron, smiling earnestly. Behind him, stood Annabeth, who seemed to be holding a large duffel bag. Other campers also milled around, eager to see what he had to say.

"I can see it went well." He mused, a warm smile on his face. Y/N nodded, before turning to Annabeth.

"Sorry to break it to you, Wise girl, but my Mom is WAY cooler than yours." He smirked. Annabeth blushed slightly, before grumpily throwing the bag to his feet. Y/N stared at her quizzically, picking up the bag.

He unzipped the it, revealing some fresh t-shirts and shorts in his size, along with some other toiletries and necessities. Y/N glanced up to Chiron, confused. "What's this for?"

"Some just some belongings you will need." Y/N glanced back to cabin eleven.

"But I thought I already had a cabin?" He questioned. Chiron glanced behind him, suppressing a smile.

"You have been claimed, Y/N. You shall be moving into your own." He trotted up to him, putting a hand on Y/N's shoulder.

"But... she's technically not an Olympian." He murmured, looking down at his feet. "She doesn't even have her own cabin at camp." Chiron raised an eyebrow, gesturing behind him. As Y/N glanced behind, his eyes widened and he gasped loudly.

Emerging from the ground, as if it had always been there, was a beautiful new cabin. It stood gracefully, bathed in warm, inviting light. The cabin's design was unlike any other at Camp Half-Blood. It radiated an aura of serenity and comfort.

Y/N walked over to it, as if in a trance. Chiron followed, grinning from ear to ear.

The Hestia Cabin was constructed from polished cedarwood that seemed to shimmer in the sunlight. The exterior was adorned with intricate carvings depicting hearths, flames, and homey scenes that exuded warmth. The roof was made of a golden material that glinted like the flickering flames of a hearth.

The front porch was adorned with cosy rocking chairs and wooden benches, inviting anyone to sit and bask in the cabin's peaceful ambiance. A large bronze hearth, a little smaller than the main campfire, sat in the middle. Small lanterns hung from the eaves, softly illuminating the area in the evening.

As Y/N approached, the cabin's entrance revealed itself. The double doors were carved with intricate patterns of dancing flames, and they swung open soundlessly as he drew near. Inside, the Hestia Cabin was a haven of tranquillity. Soft, warm colours dominated the interior, with plush armchairs and sofas arranged around a central hearth.

The hearth itself was a marvel to behold. It was a living entity, with flames that danced and crackled with life, yet never consumed the wood within. The fire exuded a soothing warmth that enveloped the entire cabin. Above the hearth, a beautiful tapestry depicted Hestia in all her glory.

Each corner of the cabin was adorned with comfortable beds, and soft, handwoven blankets that looked as if they had been spun from the very essence of home and comfort. Bookshelves lined the walls, filled with volumes about the hearth, hospitality, and the importance of family.

At the back of the cabin, a fully-equipped kitchen awaited, with a large wooden table and chairs nearby. The scent of freshly baked bread and warm cookies filled the air, even though no one was currently cooking.