Chapter 1

Hello everyone, how're you guys doing? good? good. So I thought that I'd try my hand at writing(read as "typing") a fanfiction. If beginner's aren't your cup o' tea, then old chap, I suggest that you find a fanfiction that you like and/or read a damn lot and read their stories... although fanfiction seem to be forgotten a lot. I can't make any promises, but I'll try to not forget this story... after all, in the immortal words of Delta "Memory is the Key". Also, I apologize for the short chapter- I'm in the "trial" stage with how people like it. Now then, I'll get on with the story- thanks for reading in advance! Oh and by the way, please let me know what you think of this in the review section at the bottom- thank you!

_________________________________________________________________

It was a weird situation. One minute, I'm sitting on my bedroom floor and had seasons one through twelve of Red vs Blue in my grasp- can you blame me? I was giddy as fuck that I finally was able to get the Blu-ray DVDs for them in a collector's edition box set that came with a shirt( which I just happened to be wearing at the time) that was in Church's armor color of choice and had a picture of Church himself along with some of his most famous line from the show, for example "SON OF A BITCH!". I felt a vibration and my room shaked for a minute... or was it two? I can't remember.Next thing I know is that I wake up a bit later. nothing in my room has been messed with...then I notice that my door has been replaced with a metal door. Then all sudden, the new metal door swings open to the inside of the wall and I hear a familiar voice yell out "Put the box down and put your hands up!" I did the only sensible thing I could think of. I complied with the demand. two figures came in, both holding pistols at me. specifically my face. One took my box set and held it against their side. "... Oh hell. Oh bloody hell no.", I said as I recognized who they were. Agents South Dakota and New York, both poised to pull the triggers of their respective gun if I made any hostile moves. South growled out angrily, "Somethin' wrong with us bub?!" I glanced at South for a moment. her armor was an orchid purple with light green accents on her forearms and in between her orange visor cap-like..things. I've never known what they were actually called, so cap things is what they've always been! York's armor, though, was a tan kind of brown with no accents-just an orange visor. nothing fancy. "Do you know where you are kid?", asked York. I shook my head "yes". "Where do you think you are, kid?" asked York. I cleared my throat before replying with a small stutter "M-my room." they both stared at me and I stared back. I then felt someone chop the back of my neck, then I was in embrace of sleep.