Chapter 29

Hey everyone, so personal story today. *Ahem* So, Once upon a time there was in blonde woman named Emma and she was so bad-ass that her kid(me) decided "Fuck this fairy Tale world, I'ma write a fanfiction!" The end. yeah, ok bad story but here's the next chapter and enjoy it!

____________________________________________________________________________________

(South and Alaska, arriving at the Bipolar Bear)

South's tanned jaw was slack. She couldn't believe her eyes at the front of the restaurant. "It looks like a space station from that one video game... what did you call it? The one with engineer fighting off waves of zombie-aliens.", asked South. She looked over to her date for the night in the passenger seat of the Pelican Aircraft that was acting as her 'car' of sorts. 'It took A LOT of convincing to get Olivia to agree to let me fly her Pelican.', thought South. Alaska's blue-green eyes lit with recognition. "You're talking about the horror game series called 'Dead Space'. Titan Station is the one you're talking about I believe." 

South nodded. The place was truly impressive, with docking bays every few thousand kilometers, and the color scheme was Red and Blue. "Hmm, so how did you manage to get a reservation?", asked Christian. South pulled into a 'Blue' docking bay and said, "My brother, North, works here part-time. I was able to get the number to this place from him." Alaska nodded in acceptance. 

"Ladies' first.", said Christian as he pushed the button to open the hatch. South smirked at the gesture. 'It's nice to be treated like a princess every now and again.', she thought as she let her hips sway a bit more than she usually would. She heard a gasp and her smirk became wider. She knew she had a slightly plumper ass than the average woman from Earth and surprisingly enough most of the women from Reach before it underwent Planet Glassing. She was proud of her body and thought that she'd reward Christian for going above and beyond the expectations of being her partner and just an all around gentlemen to her on and off missions.

 "You coming or what?", South asked as she turn her head to Christian. South immediately wished she had a camera, that's just how utterly priceless his face was. His face was so red that she was almost sure that the color itself-if it had a human personification-would be jealous. Christian's eyes held shock, but held quite a bit of lust in them too, but the main emotion was shock. His mouth was gaping and South said, "Might want to pick up your jaw. You are going to need it to eat." The reaction was immediate. Christian shook his head to clear his thoughts, South was sure of that,and he said, "Sorry, I, uh, I was kind of lost in thought."

"Right. Well, let's go!"

South grabbed Christian's hand and intertwined it with her own and dragged him to the receptionist. "Hello, what can I do for you today?", the woman on the other side of the podium asked sweetly. She was a redhead with jade green eyes. She wore a long-sleeve black shirt with dark blue jeans. She was slightly less than a head shorter than Christian, South judged.

 South said, "I made a reservation for two under the name of Samantha." Christian's brow arched so high, south-now known as Samantha - thought it was going to fly off. "Let me check here...Oh! Oh, you're the one that Owner told the staff about!" The redhead's eyes widened in shocked realization. "What do you-"

"Follow me, I'll take you straight to the VIP section of this establishment." South blinked. 'I didn't ask for VIP access.', thought Samantha confusedly. Christian noticed and asked, "Is something wrong?" Samantha shook her head indicating 'no'. Christian shrugged, but thought deviously, 'You deserve it, Samantha.' They were lead through the maze of the Bipolar Bear, with Samantha gaining wolf whistles along the way from men that had a perverted gaze on her.

 Christian growled the whole time and everyone froze. They all, except for South, looked at him-only to see a almost visible dark aura around him. All the men immediately turned their gazes from Samantha. Samantha smirked. 'Poor idiots, too bad they don't have as big balls as the Guys of Freelancer.' they then went through a long hallway until they were met with a small room, just big enough for three people. The room as a perfect square, with two pale green walls and two ice-blue walls. 

The ceiling was, when Samantha looked up at it, an orchid purple and white clashing in swirls at different places. there was a plain chandelier, just a chain, light bulb and a light shade made of glass that was hooked to the hanging chain, and in the middle of the room was a single round table with a seat on either side. "Wow.", breathed out Samantha. She was definitely impressed. Christian nodded in agreement. "Now, I'll get Nathan, your server for the night, and let him know that you're here, Ms.Samantha.", stated the redhead evenly, "Also, Owner has a little game of sorts tonight. It's different from the usual games because this time, not only is the staff allowed to play, but there are three clues to win."

"What's the game?", asked Christian.

"Guess who. If you figure out the identity of the person, usually your meal would be free, but this time, the staff might learn the name of Owner tonight."

"You don't know who your employer is?"

"No. But the three clues are as follows: I was born thirty-six minutes after midnight. I was accepted to be a soldier of ice. and finally, I have the letter 'B' in my name."

South stated the obvious with disdain, "That's no good, there's no way that anyone could get any files with just those three."Christian was looking at the wall as he hid a mischievous smile from the redhead and Samantha. "You're right. Only the person who fits the parameters for that would know.", muttered the redhead woefully. Both South and Alaska nodded. the redhead left and Christian inquired, "So, the all badass South is Samantha?" South countered, "So the all powerful Alaska is Christian?"

"Touche."

South smirked. She won the round. Again.

(Maine, changing room Bipolar Bear)

Maine growled in happiness at what clothes he saw in front of him. He quickly threw on the short-sleeved muscle tee-shirt with it saying in italic pink letters 'I can kill you with my bare hands, bro.' His head had a tuff of black shaggy hair that he's meant to get trimmed. he had jet black eyes that were just as warm as s'mores cooking in a campfire or like hot chocolate. as he put on brown cargo shorts he smiled at his reflection, showing a full set of pearly white teeth.

 It was shocking to see that he had a full set, seeing how he had been fighting for as long as the Insurrection Days. He had a wrestler's body- more the Heavyweight Wrestler kind. He put on black sandals and walked out of the changing room. He saw York and Ethan playing a game of Poker and he growled in outrage. 'How dare they start Poker without me?!', Maine thought.

(Lenard and Carolina Bipolar Bear entrance)

Lenard Church and Christina Church were not easily impressed. Even when South took down two agents by herself-who happened to be Wyoming and York at the time- they hadn't been impressed. "This is certainly not what I was expecting.", stated Christina. The Director of Project Freelancer nodded dumbly and said, " It's surprising to see a place as nice as this doesn't require some sort of dress code." they walked in through the front door-Lenard had paid for a casual limo in the form of Olivia piloting a Pelican out to drop them of. She was given a generous tip. They were startled by who greeted them at the receptionist podium. "Hello, what can I- Director? Carolina?", said North. He had a name tag on his dark purple flannel shirt saying 'Nathan'.