Chapter 32

Hey everyone, so sorry for this late update- I was preoccuopied with youtube, video games and life. sorry for the short chapter...unfortuniately, this is coming to an end- I know I didn't go over anymore RvB episodes, But in a chapter or two I promise to deliver one more episode of RvB for you all. Thank ya so much, my 526 and counting readers! keep it cool and let's enjoy this -admittedly, short chapter!

____________________________________________________________________________________

(C.T. and the Freelancers, Home Theatre Room)

"Alright! So, I heard from South that you guys have watched Red vs Blue seasons one-three, that right?", asked Alaska to everyone in the room. C.T. and everyone else nodded in a form of agreement. 'Why is he asking us this now?', thought C.T. confused. Alaska nodded and asked once more, his tone of voice serious, "If you all want, I can fast-forward all the way to the DVDs that truly matter here. I have asked you all to watch up until season five, but I realize that We don't have much time. If this universe is anything like the Original Red vs Blue, then I think that AI Fragment Sigma will be brought to this world soon. How many of you would like to-"

And that was all he could get out as alarms blared. Alaska looked to the Director with a salute. C.T. and the others did the same. The Director said,"Agents, you will be divided into two teams. One lead by Agent Carolina, and the other by Agent Iowa. Your mission is to locate an AI chip code named either Alpha-the very same as the one we have here-", Alpha's holographic projection came up and nodded to the Freelancers while the Director continued speaking, "Or Epsilon. Once found, Your immediate objective is to bring the chip back to the Mother of Invention. Agents Carolina and Iowa, choose your teams carefully as every decision counts. The two looked at each other before nodding. Iowa stood up and said, "I'd like to take Agents York, Washington, South and Alaska with me." The mentioned Freelancers nodded and all except for Alaska left to get to the Pelican Division. Carolina stood up and said, "Sir, I'd like to take North, Maine, C.T, Texas, and Wyoming. We decided that I would be a distraction for the smaller group to get the AI chip." The Director nodded.

The rest of the Freelancers left and Alaska asked, "An AI chip?" The Director stood up from his chair and slowly walked forward as he said, "Yes. A full AI that Iowa has agreed to use. I have full faith and trust that she can handle it." Alaska nodded slowly and muttered, "Looks like I will have to use that plan. I was hoping not to damn it!" The Director looked at Christian and asked confusedly, "What?" The Director looked around but he didn't see Alaska which shocked him because he could have sworn that Alaska was behind him. Then, the last thing he heard before knocking out was, " I'm so sorry Lenard. I didn't want to go through with this plan that the Original Theta AI wanted. I hope your life will be better now."

(Alaska, Pelican division hallway)

'Damn it! Damn it! Damn it all!', I thought as I hit the hallway wall. "What's w-wrong, Partner?", asked Omicron as her projection came up. "You remember the nice purple AI?", I asked with a sigh. Omicron nodded and asked, "A-are you g-going to...?" I nodded as I threw my helmet to the ground angrily. "The plan is simple. Kill everyone, go home, Red vs Blue never happens in this universe.", I muttered aloud in thought. 'I can't kill these people though...They're family now.', I thought to myself. Omicron stayed quieted. "I can put all but three into a form of stasis.", I heard from behind me.

I threw a heel around to the temple of whoever was there and got a nice sound of pained surprise. I looked to see Theta there, nursing his temple. "All but three, huh.", I said with a contemplating tone. I snapped my fingers and said "I'll knock out who I want to be put in stasis, Theta. Right now, though, I have a mission to complete." Theta nodded. I turned around as I heard, "Hey dumbass come on we have to deploy now!" I nodded to Iowa and got into the pelican.