chapter 20

here it is everyone. finally away from the species known as Mothers and Cleaning and I gt off my lazy ass. I do NOT claim the song and band.  there's an actual AMV on youtube with this song- it's on Noble York's channel, so check it out when you have time, eh? oh, and enjoy!

____________________________________________________________________________________

(Christian, mystery room)

After I told them- The Director and Freelancers that the Counsellor had sent me into a full rage, they started to treat me a bit differently. Like I was a loose cannon. I looked at the dark grey floor of the Mother of Invention. I sighed as I thought, 'Some "helper" I'm turning out to be. Plus no one asked if I ever went like that every time that I was angry.' I've failed Theta, in a sense. I couldn't have stopped the Fragmentation of the Alpha AI. There was a coffee table with a karaoke microphone on it- everything else was bare. No windows, no nothing. I shrugged and thought, 'What the hell? It'll get me off of life right now.' I picked it up and said, "F.I.L.S.S, play song called 'We are' by the band Hollywood Undead."

"Yes, agent Alaska."

I took off my helmet just as the music started playing. I rolled my head around my shoulders and held the microphone up to my lips. I only knew the guy named Danny's parts so I don't know or did I care who did the main lyrics because I just need to get some stress out. Oh, yeah, I remembered why I didn't sing in public just then too. I don't think I have a good voice, but I literally thought 'Fuck it.'

I sang "We are... we are, we are- made from Broken Parts! We are.. we are, we are- Broken from the start! Our Hearts-Our Heart- was beating in the dark. 'Cause we are, we are, we are- built from Broken Parts."

Then someone beside me- I don't know who nor did I care, rapped

"If you can lose it all- Welcome to Broadway! Silicone dreams and your name on the marque- and I can hold it up, but I hold it up hardly. It's hotter here in hell, but it's getting real dark-see? So all you sick and the bitterness of the Lonely,

My head had an image of an AI that was definitely female by her armor, which looked like Carolina's before she went undercover on Chorus- burnt yellow in color- in a dark corner and repeated "I'm lonely... and scared. Someone, please take the scary things away- someone, anyone! Don't leave me alone! Please, someone, help me!", the AI screamed in anguish and fear,while shivering in palpable fear. I felt really bad- like I should, no, needed to do something.

"To all you overdosed and miles of coke fiends! And every step- another step, you're walking on my dreams!"

Another image- this time of a burning red bald AI. He looked at me with a cocky smirk on his face. His hands were clasped behind his back and he mouthed to me, "We are The Meta."

"Every breath-another breath, you're breathing when I breathe!"

Another image, this time York was face down on the floor of an explosion that happened where he was standing. A shining green AI looked over him- calculating his chance of survival, then lowering his head.

"I watch them all come- gotta watch the rest go."

Again, another image- this one of two AIs. one a bronze color and the other a sliver color. They nodded to each other and became one.

"I'm Married to the Devil... In the City of Angels!"

Another one... this time it was a silver-grey AI talking to Tex- trying to convince her to let him fight.

"So come all you Wicked-to the World of the Empty!"

This time it was an AI talking to Wash-a light blue silver AI.