CHAPTER-10

Navya's POV:

                            I dragged my luggage through Mumbai Central Station. I was really struggling with the trolly when a hand grabbed it.

"Give it to me little one, you can't do this." Rohan said taking the trolly in his hand. "Oh! Go there and help your girl, I'm very much able to carry mine" I said and pointed towards Khusi who was also struggling.

Rohan ducked his head blushing. "You're impossible" He mumbled and really went to help Khusi. I could hear Krish cracked up behind me and then another hand came and took my trolly. Krish put it in the train coach. I sighed. This two boys just couldn't give me a break what did they think of me a baby?

"God! Did you guys take the whole wardrobe inside the trolly?" Rohan groaned as he dragged Khusi's trolly inside the train.

"We are girls, we couldn't survive only with a pair of half pant and vest for the whole month you know." Khusi said rolling her eyes making Rohan glared at her. This time me and Krish both cracked up.

I sat down on the window seat, Krish beside me. In front of me was Khusi and Rohan beside her as the train started. I put my palms together and prayed to my Krishna ji so that we could fulfill the intension of our journey.

We spent the whole evening by singing songs, playing ludo, teasing each other. This was my first trip alone, only with my friends and I didn't know it was so much fun. The whole coach was literally disturbed by our laughter and loud voices. We could sense it and it made us shouted even more loud so that we could see their irritated faces. It's giving us immense pleasure.

It was night time and we had our dinner. Saurabh, Krish and Khusi went to their bunk maybe already sleeping. I tossed around my bunk but couldn't make eyes to shut down.

I sat up irritated. Didn't find out what to do I took my phone and started to play games but it also didn't seem to reduce my disturbance and then I understood that's the irritation was the addiction I had for the diary as I read it every night after dinner.

I took my handbag and pulled the diary out of the bag. I lighted up the torch of my phone and started to turn pages after pages.

I knew the pages would be fill with Parth and Shruti's sappy love stories, and I didn't have any wish to read that. I couldn't bear it. Not even a single line.

I kept turning the pages until something caught my attention.

Two, three consecutive pages had marks of dried drops of water made it looking like teardrops. Maybe its really tears. Curiosity got the best out of me and I started to read it.

"Dear Diary,
18/12/20;

A month ago I couldn't even think that my life would turn upside down like this. I couldn't think the most important person of my life would give me the biggest pain.

A few days ago on 12/12/20; I decided to tell Shruti that I love her and would ask her to be my girlfriend.

I got Krish and Rohan to help me with my planning. I rented a small cottage and set everything up.

In the evening of that day I took Shruti to the cottage with her eyes blind folded. I arranged all her favorite foods and champagne for the night. I made her sat on the chair I arranged for out dinner inside the cottage and sat down infront of her. We had our dinner with a lots of teasing and fun.

We were enjoying our champagne when suddenly it's started raining outside. Shruti's face lit up immediately. She looked and me and smiled brightly.