CHAPTER-15

Here's the double update as per @dwarkaratna wished for
--------------------------------------------------------------

Navya's POV:

                             It was almost midnight but I just couldn't sleep tonight maybe because it's a new place that's why.

I got fed up and stood up from my bed and decided to take a small walk.

I came downstairs and went towards the front door, but it was locked from inside and I didn't know where the key was. Huffing I decided to go to the roof.

I was running upstairs when I noticed a shadow in the terrace.

Huh! Who could be in the there in the midnight? Did any thief made their way inside the villa. I picked up a flower vase, kept nearby as my protection and slowly made my way towards the figure, trying not to spooked the shadow as I walked.

I squirted my eyes to see the shadow was a male figure. After reaching right behind him, I raised the vase to hit him. But the thief turned back, maybe sensing my presence and snatched the vase from my hand.

I opened my mouth and about to scream but he gripped my mouth tightly so that I couldn't. I struggled in his arms but he just didn't let me go. And I did just the first thing came into my mind, I bite his hand hard.

"Ahhh....." The thief screamed.

Ohh wait! Wasn't it Parth's voice.

He relised his palm from my mouth and I turned back to see Parth stoop there blowing his hand.

"I save you from your mom today itself and now you want to kill me?" He said glaring at me. I gave him an awkward smile didn't know what to say. I'm full on embarrassed.

"I thought you're a thief, who else roaming around the house at midnight like a ghost?" I asked, making him glared at me again.

"Now you gonna punish me for roaming around in my own house?" He said in a teasing tone and folded his arms in his chest.

"I'd if I have to" I said as a matter of fact, and went towards the edge looking at the night lighting.

"By the way crazy, why are you still up?" He asked coming to stand beside me.

"You're up to, why?" I asked back.

"I asked you first, so answer me first."

"Okay! I'll tell you but you've to tell me too. Deal?" I asked forwarding my hand. He looked at me and shook his head, like he couldn't take me anymore but put his hand on mine nevertheless.

We both sat down on the floor of the roof.

"It is a new place and I always have problem adjusting in new places that's why I couldn't sleep. So I thought to take a walk" I said though I knew it's far from the truth. He just nodded and I raised my eyes brows at him.

"Just have to much things in my head about business and work related. It's too much stress." He sighed loudly.

"Don't think too much, everything would be fine, trust me" I said smiling. And the silence again consumed us.

"You know crazy, you're so lucky." He suddenly said making me looked at him.

"Huh! Why?" I asked, confused.

"Just because you've your mom, caring for you. You know the best thing any person could ever get is the love of their parents and I talked to your mom today, she is so lovely. You're the luckiest" He said his voice heavy. I stayed silent, letting him took out all the things burdening his heart, he was opening up to me and I'd never stop him.

"There are so many children who are reft of their parents love even after having their parents" I knew he was talking about himself. His eyes was full if tears. "I'll never let her get hurt if I have a mother like yours'." He said longingly, his tears finally made their down his face.

"Why did everybody left me crazy? Why? Why did I was the one at the end of loosing everything? Mother, Father, Grandmother, Family, Friends, Close people, Self-respect, lo..... Love" He whispered the last one. I took a deep breath. His eyes were continuously flowing water.

I took a deep breath and then pulled his head on my shoulder trying to console him but without stopping, he staring to cry harder. I didn't stop him, letting him let out all his agony.

"I want to tell you something" I said and he nodded in my shoulder giving me permission but didn't got up.

"I read all of the pages of your diary. I already knew everything about your life. I didn't want to but I had to read to know how to find you."

"It's okay Navya."

I hope you didn't mind me reading it.

"It's fine."

Trust me I didn't want to, but I didn't have an....."

"NAVYA!!!!! I SAID IT'S FINE, IT'S OKAY"  He yelled getting up from my shoulder and looking at me. "The things you did for me after that whatever you do I've nothing against you. You could kill me if you want, not a single sound will come out of my mouth" He said looking at my eyes and I didn't see a hint of lie in his eyes.

I smiled widely and he again put his head on my shoulder, both looking at the night light.

"You'll never be have to be alone from today on. You'll never have to loose any person you love. You'll live your life from now on. I'm here Parth. Your crazy is here with you. Trust me." I whispered and felt him nodded in my shoulder.

"I know Navya, I know. I trust you." He whispered back.

-------------------------------×-----------------------------

Let me know how's the chapter. Don't be a silent reader do vote and comment.

Thanks for reading :)

Stay happy, stay calm. Love you all ❤

Jai Shree Krishna 🙏🏻