CHAPTER-17

Navya's POV:

                           Parth was busy with some of his paperworks today and here we were in his living room sipping the tea made by Santa Tai, getting bored without him. By the way they all had already scolded me enough for my foolishness.

"From today on, I don't want to see you anywhere near the pool, you understand?" Krish had said strictly as soon as Parth delivered the news to them.

"Yeah me too, until I teach you how to swim." Rohan had said with the same face like Krish. Khusi just hugged me tightly after hearing that, shaking in fear like a leaf.

Though I hate being treated like a child but their concern and love made me felt worth it. And it literally took me some hours to make them believe that I'm alright, not even a scratch came to my body.

"So Naz! What do you think about my brother?" Khusi suddenly asked, snapping me out of my thought. I looked up to see the three had a curious face.

"What to think about him, Khusi? He is a good guy. And it's a injustice that he had to gone through so much." I said seriously and all of them nodded their head.

"You know Parth was so scared, even after he saved you. He just couldn't belive that you're alright." Krish sighed.

"He is still haunted by his past." Hara uncle said coming out from the kitchen.

"How do you know uncle? Did he share something with you?" Rohan asked and I looked at Hara uncle eagerly, wanting to know more about Parth's mental condition.

"You know that he is a very reserved guy, he never share his feelings with anybody. He just bury every little details inside himself which cause him more pain. He is still shaken up by his past, I'm sure of that because so many nights I was the one who shook him up from his slumbers which were full of nightmares. So many nights he woke up sweaty and crying, almost in the verge of a panic attacks. I even heard him talking in his sleep saying something about not to leave him alone, not to make him destitute..... he just need someone to understand him, he need someone to support him, to make him realise that he is not lonely..... he need someone to love him." Hara uncle explained distantly and then went away from there wipping his tears which came out unknowingly.

"But he open up to me that night when we were on the roof. He told me how he felt, he even cried infront of me." I said confused.

"You think he did, but actually he didn't. The things he said were just a small amount about what in his mind. But he didn't open his heart, not even a bit. He didn't share the deep down dark feelings he stored in his heart." Rohan said looking at me.

If that was only his mind speaking to me then I didn't know how much distort he kept inside himself.

"He was not always like this, he used to be so soft and gentle but this cruel world took advantage of his innocence which made him as lifeless as a stone. He is very hard shell little one, not easy to crack let alone break fully. The Parth you're seeing now is not the one who used to write those words in the diary. That Parth was completely gone, that Parth is dead, and I didn't know if he will ever come back or not. The Parth which is infront of you didn't care about anything or anybody. He is our brother Navya, we know him too well." Krish said, his face twisting in sorrow.

Yeah I knew that Parth had changed but I couldn't believe that he didn't care. No this couldn't happen. He care, he did care maybe he didn't show it but he does. My Parth, couldn't be stay like that without caring for others he was too go to do that.

"You're saying like this because you love him." Rohan said and I lifted my head to look at him so quickly that I thought it'll gonna snap. Did I think all of those out loud? Yeah I think so!

"I told you from the start, I told you. I told you not to get yourself involved in all of these. I told you not to be the victim of this disaster. I told you that you'd be the only one who gonna suffer in between and I'm telling you for sure that you gonna be the only one who will suffer. I know him too well Navya, he is not what you think, he was once but not now, please try to understand. I warned you about not to fall for him but you went and did only that what I was fearing. Now I didn't even know what to do anymore? How to get you out of this mess?" Rohan said, stood up and went away from the living room.

Krish looked at me with pity and then sighed standing up "what ever is happening is bad little one and the only thing I could say is there's still some time, stop yourself from falling for him, distance yourself from him little one. He will never understand your feelings, he is as cold hearted as a monster now. You'll really gonna pay, if you involve yourself with him anymore." And he followed behind Rohan.

Khusi looked at me, confused what to do, she just sat there staring at me.

But the things they didn't know was that I'm in too deep. I'd already fell for him so deep that I couldn't pull myself up anymore, even if I try. He already took the highest place inside my heart and it's not possible for me to threw him away from there. And the most importantly, the promised I'd made to myself and to him, I'd never broke it even if it's took my life away. I'm willing to die for his love.

----------------------------------×--------------------------

Let me know how's the chapter. Do vote and comment.

Thaka for reading :)

Stay happy, stay calm. Love you all ❤

Jai Shree Krishna 🙏🏻