CHAPTER-22

Navya's POV:

                           Parth was chef today, cooking dinner for all of us, especially for his dear Shruti as per his words.

After some times he came out of kitchen with our dinner. It had halwa and chapati.

He served us from a big bowl. "Wait! I've a special bowl for you" Parth said to Shruti and came out with another small bowl from the kitchen which had rose petals upon it.

Rohan and Krish looked at each other, looking like they didn't even want to taste the food but had nothing to do. I played with the food, didn't want to take a single bite. Khusi took a small piece in her mouth. "Yumm delicious!" She exclaimed. Parth smiled at her "it has to be delicious, after all it is made for my love by my love." He said and winked at Shruti, who blushed and looked down. A tear drop escaped my eyes and I wiped it quickly.

"Do me the favor of tasting it, madam!" Parth said to her and she nodded. Rohan balled his fist in rage but Krish held him before he could punch Shruti. A look of mischief was playing on Krish's face. Now it's not normal.

She placed a spoon full of halwa in her mouth and her expression changed immediately. Umm! What's the matter?

"How is it my love?" Parth asked smiling sweetly. She looked at him and then to us for quite sometimes and then gulped the food, looking like the food was literally hurting her. "It's good very good but I don't want to eat anymore. I'm full" She said trying to escape but Parth held her wrist. "Ohh! How could you be full? you just take one bite. Sit down, I'll make you eat it by my own hand." Parth said and forcefully tagged her down and held the spoon full of halwa infront of her mouth.

She looked like she'll literally cry right there. I took a spoon full of halwa in my mouth, it's actually tasted good then why was Shruti acting like this? Parth made her eat the whole halwa and I could see that she gulped each and every bite forcefully.

"Isn't it good?" Parth asked. "Oh! It's so good that I can't even explain" Shruti said, smiling sarcastically but wasn't it really good?" My love! Then I'll make the halwa for you everyday" Parth exclaimed. "NOOOO!" Shruti shouted immediately. We looked at her as if she lost her mind. "I..... I mean no need of that, you've too many maid to do it, right? Umm..... I need to use the washroom" She said and literally ran out of dinning place. Parth looked at her exit, smirking devilishly to himself. What the hell was happening?

"So, who made you change your mind?" Krish asked to Shruti as we all sat down in the living room. I didn't even talk to anyone since the incidence but I gave them company as I was a curious girl. I needed to know if she was genuine before let my Parth in her hands.

"Nobody. After the incidence, I was drowning in self pity and guilt. That's the only thing that change my mind and made me realise, how much I really love Parth." She said, smiling at Parth.

"So you're only here because you feel guilty?" Rohan asked, rolling his eyes.

"Obviously not Rohan. I'm here because I love Parth. The incidence that happen was all because of my friends." She exclaimed. "Oh, shut it!" Krish muttered which went unheard by her.

"Talking of friends, darling, where is your phone?" Parth asked looking at Shruti. She took it out of her pocket.

"Now. Now. Dear. I want you to delete the numbers of each of your friends. I don't want them to brain wash you again, nor want them to be the cock block in our relationship again." Parth said smiling and Shruti looked at him dumbfounded.

"I can't do it Parth. I can't just delete their numbers like that. They're my friends." She protested.

"Oh! Can't you even do that for me?" Parth asked sweetly, swatting his eyelashes deliberately. I would throw up cotton candy if this continued. He was behaving so sweetly that it would give me diabetes.

"Y..... Yeah, I th..... think I ca....... can" Shruti stammered. "Then do it" Parth said firmly. Shruti nodded and started to delete the numbers of her friends with shaking hand.

"You know what dear, I think it would be better if you leave your phone with me." Parth said and snatched the phone from her hand. "I mean, as far as I know them they will disturb you by calling continuously and how can I allow that for you? After all you're my darling right?" He said again with that sweet smile and Shruti looked like she just want to beat Parth hard but she had no choice but to nodded along with him.

"I shall go to sleep. It's been late" She sighed and got up and went towards the room alloted for her. Parth smiled maniacally behind her. What's going on in this kid's brain? It's not normal for him to behave like this? What was he trying to do?

"Wait dear! I'm coming too. I'll help you to fall asleep" Parth shouted also getting up running behind Shruti.

As soon as they were out of our sight, Rohan, Krish and Khusi brust out laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked them like they've gone mad. "Didn't you see how Parth is behaving with Shruti? He's literally irritating her. Have you seen her face? It's showing so much annoyance. He just didn't give her a break." Rohan said still laughing.

"Nothing to do, she bought this upon herself" Khusi said.

"Do you know, why she looked like she's going to throw up when Parth made her eat the halwa?" Krish asked me and I shook my head.

"Parth poured a bowl of salt in the halwa, he specially made for her" He said and again burst out laughing.

"How did you know that?" I asked. "I saw it by my own eyes. He didn't know I was there checking on him but I did" He said and this time I also couldn't help but to laugh out loud along with them.

"Why didn't you guys stop her from eating it? Poor girl had to bear this in her first day" I said feeling a little bit bad for her. "Why should I? She got what she deserved. It's her karma what served her." Krish said gritting his teeth.

"A big drama is going on, little one. A very big drama. I can sense that." Rohan said and I sighed.

Yeah something was going on with Parth. There's something wrong. His behavior and his words were not going along. He's planning something, I'm sure.

-------------------------------×-----------------------------

Let me know how's the chapter. Do vote and comment.

Thanks for reading :)

Stay happy, stay calm. Love you all ❤

Jai Shree Krishna 🙏🏻