CHAPTER-21

Something went wrong with the first upload, sorry for the issue. So I am uploading the chapter again. 😊❤
--------------------------------------------------------------

Navya's POV:

                           I kept staring at the girl standing in front of me. This was Shruti Khanna, the girl whom Parth loved, who gave Parth a terrible past, who fucked up his life even more than it already had.

It just surprised me, how could a person be so calm and composed knowing she destroyed someone's life.

"Will you not let me come in?" She asked, looking me up and down. If it was my house then definitely not but I didn't have any choice but to stand aside to let her enter.

She dragged the big luggage she bought along with her and stood in the middle of the living room.

I closed the door and followed. Khusi had already came downstairs hearing the chaos.

Parth was still breathing heavily with Krish rubbing his chest and back time to time to calm him down and Rohan glaring at the poor carpet of the room.

"What..... What are doing he..... here?" Parth asked, with his laboured breathing and Krish rubbed his chest vigorously, gesturing him to stop talking. Parth shut his mouth and Krish stood up. His eyes literally spitting fire at Shruti.

"What are you doing here? Why did you come? Wasn't it enough for you, destroying Parth's life? Do you want Parth to suffer even more? What did you want more? His dead body? WHY DID YOU COME BACK? JUST WHY?" Krish yelled, his face was as wild as an animal. I'd never seen this side of him ever, he was always happy and smiling, teasing and playing. I didn't even believe that he had this wrath inside him.

"That time we were not there beside Parth as he didn't let us know what had happened but now we're by his side along with Khusi and Navya. We're all here for him and if you even try to go near him, I'll not hesitate to stab a knife through your body." Rohan gritted his teeth while threating her. Their behaviour ran a cold down my spine. I didn't even know how Shruti was feeling, facing it. Served her right.

"Just listen to me I....."

"YOU FUCKING PRICK. JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP AND GET LOST OF HERE. WE'RE NOT INTERESTED TO LISTEN A WORD FROM YOU. GET OUT OF HIS LIFE" Krish yelled cutting Shruti off, not ready to hear a word from her. 

She bent down her head with tears filling her eyes.

"Khusi, as she is a girl, I can not touch her because I still respect her gender, so will you please do the favour to push her out of the house?" Rohan said to Khusi while glaring at Shruti.

Khusi just nodded her head and went towards Shruti.

"No Rohan don't do this. Krish, Krish please. Atleast listen to me, let me talk to Parth just once please. Parth, Parth please. Please just once listen to me. Please....." Shruti's cries echoed the house, as Khusi dragged her towards the door.

"Let her go" Parth's voice boomed.

"What? What are you saying Parth? She will not go by her own will, we have to push her out. What Khusi is doing is the right thing. Let her Parth." Rohan said.

"I said let her go, Khusi. Leave her" Parth said again and this time Khusi did let Shruti go.

"Now say, what did you want to say?" Parth asked, standing up and looking at her eyes directly. His eyes were so cruel that it made me shivered, not even any glint of emotion was there.

"What Parth? You're giving her the chance to explain. She will only tell lie after lie. Don't listen to her Parth." Krish said but Parth just shook his head.

"If we behave the same like her then what is the difference between her and us?" Parth said calmly and then again turned to Shruti. "Explain!"

"Parth, I know what I'd did with you was so wrong Parth. After knowing everything of your life I still decided to hurt you more. I am so sorry Parth. My guilt is eating me alive Parth trust me. From that day on I couldn't sleep peacefully, couldn't eat peacefully, couldn't sit peacefully, I just couldn't do anything peacefully. You were not the only one who suffer, I was also a part of this suffering Parth. The day I heard that you left, that day onwards I continuously tried to find you and after years I get the hold of you. Please forgive me for my mistake Parth, please. I couldn't live anymore having this guilt inside me." She cried out, sitting down on her knees with her palms folding in front of her, begging him to forgive her.

Parth, Krish and Rohan were looking at each other's faces. Krish and Rohan continuously shook their head telling Parth to not to listen to her.

"We're all human Parth. It's our tendency to do mistake. I'd also done one please Parth. Please." She looked up at him and she really did look guilty.

"Mistake can be forgiven Shruti, foul cannot be. What you did was not mistake it was foul." Rohan said.

"Exactly, you're not any breastfed baby, when you did that. Didn't you have brain? Didn't you know what you're doing with someone's life? Just accept that you did that for your own enjoyment and then get lost. We don't need your drama in our life" Krish agreed with Rohan.

Parth stayed silent during all of this.

"Did you also think that I'm doing drama, Parth? Come on Parth look at me and tell me you don't love me anymore. I'll be out of your life, just tell me once that you don't love me." Shruti pleaded.

"No he didn't love you." Krish and Rohan said in unison.

"I want to hear this from Parth himself. Comeon Parth tell me you don't love me." She said again.

"After destroying my whole life, you still want to know if I love you or not? How can a person be able to love his own murderer?" He asked with venom in his voice.

"I know Parth what I'd did was unforgiven but still I'm asking it from you. I can't live without you any more Parth. When you left me then I realised how much I actually loves you. Can't you forgive me for just one time Part? I'm promising you Parth, I'll not leave you or play with you ever again. Can't you give me another chance? Just one more time Parth, can't I be yours'?" She begged looking at him.

Parth let out a loud sob and then ran towards her. He made her stood up and hugged her tightly, cried his eyes out on her shoulder.

"Wanna stay with me Shruti?" Parth asked, crying.

"WHAT?" Krish, Rohan and Khusi yelled in agony with me feeling like my whole life was slipping infront of my eyes.

---------------------------------×---------------------------

Let me know how's the chapter. Do vote and comment.

Thanks for reading :)

Stay happy, stay calm. Love you all ❤

Jai Shree Krishna 🙏🏻