CHAPTER-11

Navya's POV:

                           "Where should we go from here?" Khusi asked as we got down from our train in the Kota Junction Station. It was already time of lunch.

"We would book a car from here and go our way to the 'Saxena Villa'." Krish said checking his phone.

"Did something happen, little one? You seems a bit down." Rohan asked and the others two turned to look at me.

I shook my head 'no', giving them a little smile.

"How many times will it takes to reach there?" I asked.

"About 3-4 hours maybe." Krish replied.

"It means it'll be evening time already, we should have our lunch here and then start our journey." I said and they all nodded.

Rohan took my bag while Krish took Khusi's as we started to walk out of the station. Krish gave me a 'are you really okay, look'. I nodded again.

But in truth I'm not okay. Not at all. The thing I read at the last page of the diary didn't let me stay okay! How could a girl be this heartless? Didn't it say that 'all women is the form of mothers'? Then how could a mother's heart be this cruel? I couldn't even imagine the pain Parth had to gone through without any fault of his. It made me wanted to lock myself inside a room and cried my eyes out.

We went to a restaurant to have our lunch. They ordered what they wanted to eat and I didn't even know what I ordered.

The waiter served our order and they started to eat. But I didn't have any appetite to eat. I just wanted to go near Parth, to touch him, to see him, to console him and really really wanted to heal him.

"NAZ!" Khusi suddenly yelled in my ear.

"Huh! Wh..... What happen?" I asked, still a bit out.

"You're zoning out and playing with your food" Khusi said, pointing at my plate.

"Oh!" I exclaimed.

"Tell us what happen little one, you seemed alright yesterday then what happen now? Did we do something wrong which upset you? You're now our responsible Navya, so tell us what should we do to make you happy again?" Krish said giving me a big bright smile.

I took a deep breath.

"I get to know everything about Shruti" I said quietly, with my head down, fearing Rohan's reaction. There was only silence greeted me.

I slowly raised my head to see a tensed up Rohan, an astonished Krish and a confused Khusi. Krish's mouth literally formed an 'O'.

"I hope now you understand why I was so angry when you mentioned Shruti." Rohan said with gritted teeth. I just nodded my head.

Krish shut his mouth and then I saw his clenched fist. "Don't spoil the mood by mention her. Even her name gives me immense amount of anger" He said.

"I just can't let her out of my mind. How could she? HOW DARE SHEEE?????" I literally shouted the last part. My face was probably red in anger.

"It's okay, calm down. It was past little one, what happened, happened. Now we have to make sure that it didn't repeat once more or else we couldn't be able to keep Parth alive. Didn't mention it in front of him, when we get to meet him. okay?" Rohan said and I just nodded. Taking and releasing breath to calm down.

"Wait! Who is Shruti?" Khusi asked confused.

"I'll explain you in the car" Rohan said.

We booked a car and started our journey. The cab driver said it would take 5 hours seeing the address.