CHAPTER-25

Hey guys, how are you all? After a long I get some time to write, so here goes the update. Thanks to you all for being patience with me and sorry for being so late. 😊❤
--------------------------------------------------------------

Navya's POV:

                            I didn't have any idea for how much time I am sitting on the floor, sulking? My tears died down a long time ago. My mind was completely blank. I didn't even know what I should do now? What would be right and what would be wrong? But one thing I knew for sure that I couldn't stay here anymore. I'm feeling so much unwanted.

I shook my head and then wiped my dry face once again. No I wouldn't waste my time here anymore, I'd to get out of here. My self respect was much more valuable to me.

Deciding my mind I stood up with a jerk and hurriedly search for my mobile. It was 1 a.m of the morning. I looked for the earliest flight ticket from Rajasthan to Mumbai. And after booking my ticket, I started to pack my luggages as quickly as I can.

After getting ready, I saw the time was already past 2 a.m. I picked up my luggages and quietly came out of the room.

I halted in front of Parth's room and put my luggages outside the door. I gave a push on the door and surprisingly it was open. I tiptoed inside the room and saw Parth sleeping, sitting on the floor beside the bed with his head on the edge of the bed. It was a very uncomfortable position if you asked me and above all he looked really pissed off and disturbed even in his sleep.

I silently walked towards his desk and saw the diary on the table. I opened it with much care and adoration. New ink filling up the blank pages again but I'm not interested to read it anymore. I opened the next blank page and started to scribble down on it.

"Dear Parth,
11/09/22;

I don't know if you consider me as your friend or not. I don't know if I am somebody to you but you're the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me and I can't thank God enough for it. Though you didn't want me infront of your eyes but trust me I always wanted to spend my life staring at you. I know that Krish told you about my feelings towards you but even after that me myself wanted to let you know everything I've had inside my heart for you. I didn't want any what ifs or regrets in my life so here it goes.....

Whatever my heart desires, you are that
Whatever my heart craves for, you are that
In this world, without you
I've got nothing and one one else
Without you, this realm
Ceases to hold any meaning.....

If you don't get any hapiness, with me
Then I'm freeing you to go seek for it
I caged you inside my heart and my soul
There's nothing else that I want more.....

I'll pin for you, in your absence
I'll fade myself, in your estrangement
Even if I am consumed by the pain of separation from you
I will live by your memories
Through the eternal day and night through endless years and months.....

Even if you love someone else
Even if you never come back to me
Then I wish you get everything you ever desire
And let me take all of the sorrow of your's.....

That's all I wanted you to know and the most precious words I wanted to tell you 'I love you Parth.'

I know there's no value of this words to you when it's coming from me but still.....

This is the last time I'm seeing you or talking with you but I will remember you till my last breath and I know we'll never meet again in this life so good bye Parth. And trust me I don't have anything or any grudges against you. Yeah, you're this much important to me. I wish you all the best for your future ahead. May Krishna always bless you with every happiness.

                                               Forever your's,
                                                    'Navya'."

I closed the diary and kept the pen inside it as a bookmark so that he can find the page easily.

I came and stood infront of him, looked at him for one last time. He was looking so innocent while sleeping.

My hand came forward and touched his head without my knowing. I ran my fingers through his hair and he snuggled his head in my palm. My motherhood was again poking me to filled him with motherly love but I controlled my urges.

I pulled my hand back to myself and then bend down to kiss his forehead for the first and last time in my life and stared at him, filling him up inside my memories and my eyes.

I let out a sigh and he stirred in his sleep. I quickly got up, didn't wanting him to wake up or else it'll be a great problem.

I came out and peeked at him from outside the room, didn't want to leave him alone as I promised him once. No, no what I'm even thinking, I have to leave it will be the best for everyone. I couldn't stay here, not after how Parth took my love for granted.

I came down stairs and I saw a pen and some papers on the living room table so I wrote a small note to Rohan, Krish and Khusi, letting them know about my departure.

And after taking a deep breath I picked up my bag and got out of the villa.

------------------------------x------------------------------

I know it's a long time guys but please let me know how's the chapter. Do vote and comment.

Thanks for reading :)

Stay happy, stay calm. Love you all. ❤

Jai Shree Krishna. 🙏🏻