CHAPTER-12

Navya's POV:

                           We were standing infront of the 'Saxena villa' with all our luggages as Krish paid the rent to the cab driver.

We entered the front yard of the villa.

"Krish saheb, Rohan saheb. You here?" The security guard of the yard asked us with a surprised face.

"Yeah..... Braj uncle, it's us" Rohan said and went towards him.

"After a long time you both come, how are you?" He asked.

"We're fine." Krish replied.

So, they had quite good relationship with all of the persons Parth was involved with.

"Who are they?" He asked looking at me and Khusi.

"They are with us. She is Navya and she is Khusi." Krish said introducing us.

Me and Khusi both smiled at them as I went to touch his feet.

"Hey hey! Don't do this, I'm just a maid. Why are you touching my feet Navya ma?" He said getting embarrassed.

"Your post doesn't matter, the ony thing matter is you're older than me, that's it." I said as I took his blessing.

"You're just like my Parth baba" He said, placing his hand on my head. Krish, Rohan and Khusi followed me by touching his feet.

"Speaking of your Parth baba, where is he? Is he inside?" Rohan asked and uncle nod.

"Okay then we'll see you later now we're going to meet your Parth baba" Krish said taking the luggages along with Rohan as we walked towards the front door of the villa.

"Ring the bell" Krish said to Rohan.

"No, you ring the bell." Rohan said gulping.

"I can't I have bags in my hands."

"I also have bag in my hand" Rohan said literally snatching even my hand bag from me.

"I..... I can't, I don't know how he'll react."

"Don't you think I'm also in the same position?" Rohan rolled his eyes.

"Will someone please ring the bell, I couldn't stand anymore" Khusi said whinning.

"Okay, someone between you two ring it as he doesn't know you, he'll not shut the door in your face" Krish said.

"Hello! He will definitely shut it on my face. The way I behaved with him earlier." I said "Khusi ring the bell."

"Okay fine." She said ringing the bell and then pushed me in the front.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused.

"You said to ring the bell not to be the first one to show the face to Parth and if I didn't ring the bell then we'll be standing here all night, arguing." Khusi said and hid behind Krish and Rohan as they controlled their laughter.

I glared at Khusi. I'll see her later first I have to deal with the problem in the hand. What was the need to push me in front of the hungry lion? Krishna ji please save me today!

Suddenly I heard the door being unlocked. I closed my eyes in anticipation.

"YOU????? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?????" A voice boomed.

I opened my eyes slowly to watch Parth standing in front of me with all his glory.

"I..... I actual....."

"Are you really crazy or what? Why did you follow me to my home?" He asked, cutting me off.

"No listen it's not wh....."

"There's is nothing to listen to, you followed me all the way from the market or else how could you know where I stay?" He asked now raging, made me mad too. He was not even letting me to explain.

"Hey Mr. for your kind information, I didn't follow you. And I didn't even have any intension to follow you. Okay?" I shouted.

This was the biggest lie you've ever said Navya. You knew very well that you'll follow Parth even if it's from the Heaven to Hell.

"Oh! But still you're here in my house in front if me. What a joke?" He snorted.

"I have some visitors with me." I stated.

"And who are they? The strangers you pushed out your way or the public you threatened me about?" He asked, mockingly.

I glared at him and looked behind me. The three we're hiding from Parth's eyesight and laughing silently seeing me getting mocked.

"At least now come out" I said groaning at them.

"You really have visitors? Who?" Parth said trying to look behind me and this was the first time I hear his normal voice without any rudeness, angry, irritation and mocking.

They emerged from their hiding place and came in front of him and instantly Parth's poster changed looking at them.

He had surprised, astonished, tensed, nervousness, feared, anxiety, happiness and what not in his face. His face showed each and every emotion of our whole life in that moment.

His mouth had fell opened and eyes wide. His hands and legs buckling with his whole body shaking. He just stood there like a statue not moving from his place or saying anything.

"Wh.....what are y..... Yo..... You both do.....ing her....here?" Parth stammered out somehow, after finding his voice. His sound coming out quite.

"What to do as you were the one who left us and didn't even contact us so we have to come see you" Krish said trying not to cry.

Parth lowered his head, his eyes glossed over.

"Are you gonna stand there or you gonna welcome us?" Rohan said in a duh voice, somehow controlling himself from wailed out.

Parth raised his head and looked at them for quite sometimes and then a smile adorned his lips with tears streaming down his face.

He just threw himself at them, hugging and tackling them on the ground. Me and Khusi stood there smiling watching them interacted like a child.

The three were laughing, crying, smiling, screaming just having the day of their life.

After savouring their union for like atleast 20 minutes they finally stood up.

"Come inside! Come inside! SABITA TAI, COOK SOMETHING SPECIAL TONIGHT. HARA UNCLE, PREPARE FOUR ROOMS, KANTA TAI BRING WATER FAST. ABDUL UNCLE, CARRY THE REST OF THE LUGGAGES, DON'T LET THEM CARRY IT IF THEY WANT" He went inside the house carrying our luggages, spitting several orders to his house maids and motioned us to follow him.

We four looked at each other smiling bright at his happiness and went inside behind him.

From now on Parth, you'll always be happy like this, smiling, laughing and having fun. Just like this Parth. Promise.

--------------------------------×----------------------------

Let me know how's the chapter. Do vote and comment.

Thanks for reading :)

Stay happy, stay calm. Love you all ❤

Jai Shree Krishna 🙏🏻