chapter 1🧙🏻‍♀️🧹🪄

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA, TOKKI, SLOW DOWN, I AM ABOUT TO FALL."

"TOKKI, FOR THE SAKE OF THE MOON GODDESS, SLOW DOWN, AAAAAAAAAAAAAA."

A cute little witch was shouting at his broom named "TOKKI," who seemed determined to break bones. The witch was in the air, struggling to hold on as his broom sped wildly. He clutched his cap ' Jusul' with one hand and the broom with the other, his shoulder-length hair dancing in the air. Pleading desperately for the broom to slow down, they soared above the innermost part of the forbidden dense forest covered in snow. It was mid-December, and white sheets were all that could be seen below. The cold air turned the witch's nose and cheeks red, while his hands felt as cold as ice.

"TOKKI, I SWEAR ON THE MOON GODDESS, I WILL NEVER RIDE YOU AGAIN! I'LL DIP YOU IN THE POISONOUS POT OF THE  HEAD WITCH !"

Hearing this, Tokki stopped abruptly in mid-air, and both the witch and the broom tumbled down.

"AAAAAAAAAAA, TOKKIIIIIIIIII!" the witch exclaimed as they fell. The witch closed his eyes and waited for his body to crush on hard land but ,

Instead of landing on the snow, the witch landed on something-or rather, someone.

Opening his eyes, the witch found himself sitting on the person's back.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" the person below groaned in pain.

The witch hastily stood up, the person lying like a dead body, with his back facing  the sky and face down in the snow.

Panicked, the witch wondered, "Did I just kill someone?"

"No, I'm still alive. Help me up, you pig," the person said, in pain while clutching his back. The witch helped the person to his feet, worried by his condition.

Meeting the stranger's eyes, the witch found himself looking at the most handsome face he'd ever seen, though the man appeared displeased,groaning in pain .

"I'm extremely sorry, mister," the little witch pouted, glancing down at the snowy ground, fidgeting nervously, his feet playing with he snow beneath .

"Did you really had to crash-land on me?" the stranger asked irritably. "And were you flying on this broom?"

"I'm really sorry, mister," the little innocent witch replied, still embarrassed by his fall onto the handsome man while attempting to fly on a broom.

The stranger noticed the witch's cap   laying on the snowy land .

"Are you a witch?" Taehyung asked, squinting his eyes.

The little witch panicked, fearing the stereotypical assumption of witches being  evil.

He simply nodded, waiting for the offensive words form elder's mouth

The elder nodded, then gestured, "Are you planning to freeze out here? Come inside, little witch."

The witch's eyes sparkled

"Thank you so much, mister," he expressed his gratitude.

The stranger entered the cottage, followed by the witch's broom and cap floating in air behind him.

The cap' Jusul'  settled itself on the little witch's head, while Tokki, the broom, waited, throwing a tantrum for not being invited after having thrown his owner into the woods, the audacity though .

The little witch entered the warm cottage, closing the door on his broom's face, still pouting in anger.

The broom scoffed, stubbornly refusing to admit its mistake and planning to spend night outside the cottage .