chapter 7 🪄🧹🧙🏻‍♀️

The little witch slept while crying. Jin entered his room to see the heartbreaking scene; his baby cried almost every night for his significant other. He sat beside him and pulled the comforter.

With a delicate twirl of his slender fingers, the head witch began a mesmerizing dance with his fingers in the air. Wisps of shimmering light radiated from his fingertips. As the soft glow enveloped the space, a tranquil aura filled the air.

Jungkook's eyelids grew heavy with each graceful movement of the witch's hands, and he slowly fell into a very peaceful sleep, breathing gently and relaxed. He was not stirring like before in sleep.

"Who was he, tokki?" Jin asked the broom.

Jusul was confused. "A regular alpha, head witch," he replied.

Jin nodded and left the place elegantly. Tokki sighed when the witch left.

After half an hour, the little witch woke up abruptly, his heart pacing fast.

"My alpha," he called desperately.

Jusul looked at her owner with concern.

"My alpha is in pain," the little witch cried.

The head witch ran to the room upon hearing the crying sounds.

He saw his baby crying hysterically.

"Oh, my baby, what happened, love?" he asked his baby witch.

"Mumma, my alpha is in pain, he is hurting, mumma, my alpha is growling in pain, he is crying," the little witch cried while hugging his mumma.

The witch again tried to do witchcraft on his beloved son to lull him into sleep, but his spell didn't work this time.

Jungkook felt like his legs were suddenly wet; he rolled up the gown to see blood seeping out of his leg.

Jungkook gasped, so did Jin.

"My... alpha, what did you do?" the witch cried.

"Why can't he take care of himself? Why does he have to always hurt himself? How much it must be paining him, he has no one besides him," the witch cried angrily. He was agitated and done with his beloved silly, stupid alpha. Angry tears flowed like there's no tomorrow.

The head witch listened to all of the rants of his son; he noticed that not for once did his son cry for his pain, he cried for his beloved alpha's pain, he cried by the thought of his alpha being hurt.

He is scared if his son loves his alpha without even meeting him once, what will happen when he will meet his alpha. No, no, no, no. He can't let his son be in danger.

The witch went to the cupboard in the room of Jungkook adorned with potions of different colors and different bottles. He took out a green bottle and poured the potion on a cloth and placed it on his son's skin to stop the blood and heal it.

"Mumma," the little witch called.

"Yes, my love," the head witch replied.

"Will... will my alpha be healed if I heal?" the baby witch asked slowly, knowing well his mother doesn't like his alpha.

"No, my baby," the witch answered truthfully, crushing the heart of the little witch.

"Why???" Jungkook asked with tears in his eyes.

"It's his punishment," Jin said without any emotion.

"Why is the Moongoddess punishing my alpha? I will never pray to her. How can she be so mean," Jungkook said innocently while being angry at the Moongoddess.

"He is paying the price for what he did, my baby. This world is fair; it treats everyone equally," Jin replied.

"Did my alpha do something hideous that he has to suffer for hundreds of years?" the witch asked his mother, wanting answers.

The head witch's breath hitched; he has no answer to this.

He placed his hand on the forehead of his baby, radiating purple light, lulling the little witch to sleep.

The witch kissed his son, "I wish I am able to save you, my baby, but your love for your alpha is something I have never seen in even 1500 years." He stood up and went to his room.

"Honey, how is Koo?" His alpha husband asked.

Jin sighed. "He needs his alpha or his alpha needs him. I am feeling that time has come; everything will destroy alpha; everything... nobody will survive this time," Jin said with tears in his eyes.

Namjoon just hugged his husband; this is all he can do. He is putting on a brave face; that doesn't mean he is not scared. He is terrified for his son, for his people, for everyone.

"Jungkook woke up again around 6 in the morning"; he was feeling a bit better from last night.

"I hope you are okay, my alpha. Koo loves you," he wished if his wishes reached his beloved alpha.

He did his morning routine and snapped his fingers, and within seconds his clothes were changed. He was better but gloomy; looks like his alpha is in a sour mood.

"Alpha, why are you in a sour mood early in the morning? Smile sometimes," he complained.

His cap, Jusul, floated in the air and settled itself on the head of his owner.

Today Tokki is also acting like a good boy; no tantrums. He is being careful around his owner, not to anger him or make him sad.

Soon a wand floated to reach the little witch.

"Jipang, I missed you," the little witch exclaimed.

"You know we went to the woods and we met an alpha; he was a big, strong alpha."

The little witch smiled, remembering the big bad alpha; his mood becoming better.

"You know he is just so stupid; he bullied me and tried to sleep me on the floor, but you know I am a clever witch; I threw him off the bed," the witch giggled at the thought.

"But you know he was really nice; he cooked food for me, hunted for me, gave shelter to me, he was not offended by whatever I said," the witch smiled.

Jusul was finally happy to see his owner happy.

Tokki was also relieved, and Jipang was regretting why he didn't follow his owner that day; he also wanted to meet the big, strong alpha.

Jungkook went downstairs to see his mumma stirring his pot with a spoon while on his one, a book was present; he was reading something and putting the ingredients.

"What are you making, mumma?" the younger asked his mother.

He smiled sweetly at his son.

"Mandrake," Jin answered.

Jungkook nodded.

"Why?" the little witch asked.

"It helps to heal within minutes; some witches are wounded because of the fight between different covens," the witch said.

"Mumma, teach me too," the little witch asked his mother, thinking of healing his alpha when he will find him because his stupid alpha always goes around and hurts himself.

Jin nodded his head, knowing all too well his son's intentions.