chapter 20 🧙🏻‍♀️🧹🪄

"Hyungie, HYUNGIE," Jungkook is running in a dark space, shouting his husband's name again and again. He can't find him anywhere.

"Alpha.... Where are you, Jungkookie is scared," he cried, tears running down his eyes.

He saw a light coming from afar. He ran there, and his mumma was standing. "Mumma, where is my husband? I can't find him," Jungkook cried, asking his mother.

"Your husband? Who?" Jin asked.

"Mumma, my husband, Taehyungie hyung. Did you see him? Where is he?" Jungkook asked, begging his mother.

"Koo, who Taehyung, there is no Taehyung," Jin replied, adding more agony to Jungkook's pain.

"You don't understand anything. My husband, I can't find him. Mumma, I don't know what to do," Jungkook cried and cried like a baby.

He saw another light, his father was standing there. He ran to his father, "Papa, did you see my husband? I can't find him anywhere," Jungkook asked his father.

"Kookie, you don't have any husband," Namjoon replied.

"I, KIM JUNGKOOK, HAVE A HUSBAND, MY MATE KIM TAEHYUNG," he shouted in anger and fear.

Suddenly another light came from his right.

"Baby," Taehyung called.

Jungkook instantly looked from where the voice of his beloved husband came.

"Hyungie," he cried and ran towards him, but suddenly all of it happened so suddenly that he didn't get what happened, his ears started ringing, his heart started thumping loudly as he saw his husband falling limp lifeless on the floor with a pool of blood.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Jungkook shouted, he screamed looking at his husband's lifeless body.

With his weak legs, he ran to his husband, his hands trembling so much that he couldn't hold his husband, but he managed to do it, he took his husband's head in his lap.

"Hyungie, look at me," he said, but Taehyung was not responding. He tapped his face lovingly, "Alpha, look at your omega. Alpha, nothing will happen, I will treat you. Look, everything will be fine," he said, gulping and trembling, taking the lifeless body of his mate in his arms, he embraced his dead mate.

"Jungkookie, come back to us," he heard his father's voice and looked at him with burning red eyes.

He saw a silver gun in his hands.

"YOU SHOT HIM, YOU FUCKING SHOT HIM???"

"I WILL KILL YOU, I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU," Jungkook shouted at his father, his demeanor changed, nobody had seen this side of him ever, not even himself ..

"Jungkookie, come back home," Namjoon said again.

"YOU FUCKING KILLED MY HUSBAND," Jungkook shouted before turning to his wolf form, which is black, shiny black fur, red eyes burning with rage, it was what you can say a total opposite of Jungkook.

He ran to his father and attacked his throat, tearing the muscles, and within seconds his father was lifeless, lying there on the ground.

"Baby,"
"Jungkookie,"
"love,"

Jungkook heard his husband's voice.

"Hyungie," he answered desperately, but there was no one around, his father, mother, and his husband nowhere to be found, all he saw was darkness.

"My baby wife," Taehyung called, and Jungkook opened his eyes sweating and breathing heavily.

"Love, it's okay, it was just a nightmare," Taehyung said, kissing the forehead of his wife, embracing him more even if that was possible.

Jungkook just looked at his husband, "Hyungie," he called desperately and carassed his face to see if he was real and not the product of his imagination.

As he confirmed it, he instantly forcibly hugged Taehyung and cried.

"I was scared, so so scared," Jungkook cried.

"They killed you," he cried.

Taehyung kissed his head multiple times, "just a nightmare love, just a nightmare," he said, kissing his wife's whole face.

"Hyungie, please don't die, please," he cried again.

"Your every tear kills me, my baby," he said and kissed his eyes.

"It was a nightmare," Taehyung reassured.

"I will kill everyone, no matter who, hurt you, even a scratch," Jungkook said, and for a second, Taehyung saw in the eyes of Jungkook that he fears, the kind of rage that can drown the whole world in blood, he fears the prophecy is showing every sign now.

Taehyung's biggest fear is that Jungkook might not do any crime, his pure soul should remain pure, and it's his duty to ensure that .

"My baby, promise Hyungie one thing," Taehyung demanded, taking the hand of his wife and then kissing it, Jungkook nodded his head.

"Think twice before you do anything, yeah," he said to which Jungkook frowned as he was not understanding the context, but he nodded his head like a good boy.

Taehyung smiled, "and always remember, you are my purest wife and you will always be my purest wife, no matter what," he said, kissing the eyes of the younger and then his nose and then lips.

****
Don't forget to share your views .