chapter 16

"He is such a meanie," Jungkook said, sniffing.

Jungkook, Hoseok, and Camphor are sitting under the same tree on snowy ground with their knees folded, listening to Jungkook's complaints.

"Oh God," suddenly Hoseok gasped, flinching Jungkook and Camphor.

"Now what?" Camphor rolled his eyes.

"Emmm, ehhhh... well... the thing is like that... Yeri is with Aether," Hoseok said while scratching his head.

"Yeri?" Jungkook asked, not liking the feeling as he heard a woman's name and his alpha's name in the same sentence, and that too with their names attached with a 'with'.

Hoseok winked at Camphor secretly, who instantly got the cue.

"Oh, Yeri, she is a nymph who has been interested in Aether. She has been after Aether for 987 years now," Camphor said confidently.

Jungkook's features became restless in an instant, and Camphor and Hoseok shared a look of 'our plan is working'.

They both were startled when a tree caught fire that Jungkook was staring at.

Jungkook instantly stood up with a murderous look on his face, he snapped his fingers, and the fire vanished.

"Let's catch that big pig cheating on me," Jungkook said, gritting his teeth in anger.

Hoseok and Camphor became scared in an instant. If Aether got to know that because of these two, his baby witch is now doubting him, then they both would be vanished from this earth in an instant.

"Ehh, Aurora, Aether is a loyal man. He has not even looked at any man, woman, nymph, angel, demon, any creature. He has loved none but you," Hoseok said, masking his fear.

"Is that so?" Jungkook squinted his eyes.

"Yes, yes Aurora, Hobi Hyung is telling the truth," Camphor jumped.

"Let's check the loyalty of that dog-hearted meanie liar," Jungkook said, confusing the rabbit and the wolf.

Jungkook closed his eyes, and his surroundings filled with sky-blue glitters. Eyes of Camphor and Hobi shone looking at the magical, mesmerizing event unfolding in front of them. Their mouths opened wide as the glitters slowly vanished, revealing a beautiful woman adorned in a very beautiful hanfu.

He snapped his fingers, and the three teleported to the area near the hut.

The bushes instantly crawled towards the trio and hid them from the alpha who was sitting in front of the hut as if he had lost his world, with his head ducked down, his hair wet and sweaty.

Jungkook's heart pained looking at his alpha like this, but his expression changed instantly thinking about that Yeri Beri.

He squinted his eyes and came out of the bushes, walking elegantly and seductively towards the alpha, whose head was still ducked down.

"What is this handsome alpha doing here at this hour of the night?" Jungkook asked seductively, biting his lips.

Taehyung instantly looked up, took a deep breath, and in an instant stood up and took the lady (Jungkook) in his arms.

Jungkook's blood boiled at the behavior of this dog-hearted cheater meanie, he balled his fist.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for coming back, my baby, my love, my sweet little thing, thank you," Taehyung said desperately, clutching the younger to his chest, not leaving an inch of space between them.

Jungkook's eyes showed confusion, but he continued the act.

"Do you know me?" he asked.

"How can I not know my baby witch, my little Jungkookie?" Taehyung said, sniffing the neck of the baby witch.

Jungkook's eyes shot open. He pushed the elder away from him.

"How come you know it's me?" he asked, flabbergasted.

"Oh, my baby witch, how can I not know you? You can come in any form, I will still recognize you because nobody's eyes shine like yours do, and my heart doesn't beat crazy for anyone other than you," Taehyung said with his hands on the waist of the younger.

Jungkook would be lying if he said his heart is not beating like crazy and his soul didn't rest knowing that his alpha only craves for him, but he masked all of this with an angry pout, but his cheeks betrayed him by painting in a scarlet color.

"Please turn back to yourself; I can't bear to not see you for this much time," Taehyung whispered.

Jungkook pouted and reverted to his form.

Looking at this, Taehyung smiled and again embraced Jungkook in his arms.

"You need to ask permission before hugging someone," Jungkook rolled his eyes. He was still angry at his alpha.

"I need not to seek permission from my heartbeat, my mate, my omega, not after he vanished in thin air, leaving his alpha all alone and cold," Taehyung said, kissing the neck of the younger while Jungkook was taking deep breaths not to faint.

"Move, I need to sleep," Jungkook said in a small voice, to which Taehyung just shook his head, his eyes closed, his face in the crook of the neck of the younger.

But Jungkook needs to go and shout and scream somewhere alone because his mate is embracing him, the one he has been yearning for since the age of 8.

*********

A short update .....
I actually didn't want to update as I am not feeling good., so if update is not good enough just excuse it. .   ..