chapter 4 🧙🏻‍♀️🧹🪄

The little witch was tired from his expidition and wanted to get some sleep , the storm outside was as it is , he couldn’t leave either and darkness already engulfed the world ,so he decided to spend his night in the cottage of the alpha.

“ Alpha, I am sleepy “, the witch said to the alpha on reaching his room , the alpha was sitting on his wodden  bed head ducked down , legs spread his arms resting  on his thighs ,

He was ready to snap at the little witch , can’t he understand in one go to not call him alpha but he stopped when he looked up to meet the sleepy witch, whose eyes were barely open , he was swinging in air  as if he will collapse any moment.

He cleared his throat

“ You sleep on floor , I will sleep on the bed “, the alpha declared.

The eyes of the witch shot open , he looked at the alpha in bewilderment.

“ You are not even 1% gentleman , who the hell let’s a delicate  little baby witch like me to sleep on floor ?”, the witch frowned

“ You can sleep outside the cottage too if you don’t want to sleep on floor “, the alpha declared while crossing his arms .

The witch covered his mouth in astonishment , he shook his head in disappointment what else can he expect from this  big bad alpha , one time he is all caring and the other time he is a torment.

“ Give me blanket “, the witch said angrly.

The alpha went to near cupboard and took out the blanket and threw it towards the younger , caught it barely .

The alpha placed himself on the bed and besides him jungkook placed himself on the floor , he was agitated at the not so gentleman alpha

“ Huh bad alpha “, the younger muttered under his breath .

“ What did you say  little witch ???, I have some percentage of rougeness in me , don’t you dare provoke me “, the alpha said laying  in supine position ,  his eyes closed , his arms under his neck

The witch looked at him in fear , but gained back his confinence .

“ Don’t you dare come near me you big bad pigi , you don’t know who I am “, the witch exclaimed.

The alpha shot his eyes open and looked at the younger  laying on the floor,

He put his hand below his head and looked directly at the little witch , he was eager to listen to what the little witch will say , a  playful smirk reached his lips.

“ Well , I will be glad to know who you are little witch “the alpha said, his eyes showing playfulness .

“  Well  I"
.
.

.

.
"am "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" bride of  alpha sovereign”,

the witch said proudly looking directly at the alpha

The face of the alpha left his color ,he stood up , sitting straight , looking at this the witch also sat straight .

“ No you are not “, the alpha said in somewhat fear.

“I am “

“ Can’t believe ? , look at my forehead with your wolf’s eyes ”, the witch said in confidence.

The alpha’s eyes shone in its green color , and soon turned back to his normal self .

The alpha was breathing heavily .

“Saw it , look  I am , if you don’t believe , don’t believe , but don’t you dare come near me , my alpha will kill you “, the witch said .

“ Did you meet him yet ?”,the alpha asked the witch.