chapter 21 🧙🏻‍♀️🧹🪄 last

Jungkook stood in the kitchen with a koala holding him from behind, his face nestled in the neck of the baby witch and his hands around his waist.

"Hyungie, let me cook," Jungkook pleaded for the hundredth time, but his husband remained unmoved.

He kissed the mate mark on his wife's neck. "No," he muttered, kissing him  again while caressing his tummy.

Jungkook's breath hitched; he grew dizzy with his husband's actions.

"Jimin," Jungkook called, and Jimin appeared suddenly, now holding a wooden brush, his eyes almost close .

"Where did I appear?" Jimin said, opening his sleepy eyes wide, but as he saw the Aurora  and Aether attached like a leech to the Aurora , he snickered. "Did Taehyung call me just to rub the fact in my face that he's in love, married, and happy?"

As Taehyung felt a presence, he looked at Jimin with irritation. "What are you doing here?" he asked irritably, now drawing closer to Jungkook.

Jimin gave him a side-eye and rolled his eyes at him. "I called Jimini," Jungkook said to his husband.

"Jimini, can you please take him and hold him away from me for some time? He's not letting me cook at all," Jungkook said requesting Jimin and huffing at his husband .

Jimin took Taehyung's collar from his back and started dragging him. "You little thing, did you forget whom you are dragging?" Taehyung shouted dramatically.

"It's an order from upper authority," Jimin said monotonously, still dragging the big alpha.

"My baby wife will hurt himself if I am not there," Taehyung complained.

"He may be a 'baby' to you, but he is an amazing witch, best with magic, and he cooks with magic," Jimin rolled his eyes.

Jungkook breathed a sigh of relief, knowing he could finally cook. Taehyung didn't let him concentrate at all, but he loved it. He smiled, thinking how his alpha was not letting him go. He had waited years for this moment, and he couldn't imagine how long his alpha had to wait and go through the grief of his mate's death. Maybe it's the trauma of that time that the alpha is scared to leave his omega witch alone, even for a second.

There, Jimin was trying his best to stop Taehyung from going into the kitchen. He made a transparent wall with a snap of his finger, which was broken by Taehyung's one touch. Of course, he is the Alpha sovereign; no magic, witchcraft, or power can stand in front of him. He only bows in front of his mate.

"Taehyung, don't act childish," Jimin warned.

"Are you forgetting who I am, nymph?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, a dumb alpha," Jimin answered.

"Don't call me dumb, shorty," Taehyung warned.

"Hey, don't call me shorty, alien," Jimin threatened.

Jungkook came out and smiled, looking at his best friend, somehow getting along.

"Well, breakfast is ready," Jungkook announced and snapped his fingers. Plates flew to the table and placed themselves on it.

Taehyung almost jumped on his wife and kissed him.

Taehyung fed his baby witch and wiped his face like a baby, while Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Look, we are happy and lovey-dovey. Don't you guys have any shame? A one-sided lover is sitting in front of you," he said, but it went unnoticed by the couple who were immersed in each other.

Taehyung hissed suddenly, and Jungkook was confused as to what happened.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked.