chapter 15 🧙🏻‍♀️🧹🪄

"Hi Aurora," Jimin appeared suddenly in front of Jungkook, who was crying with his head ducked down between his knees.

"Y. ...You scared me, Jimin," Jungkook flinched.

"Ehhhh, I'm sorry, Aurora," Jimin scratched his head.

"It's okay," Jungkook sniffed, looking so cute and small.

Jimin's heart softened as he looked at him.

"Aurora, you are so cute," Jimin squealed.

"Don't you dare park," Jimin heard a growl in his head, and he became scared in an instant.

"Sorry, Aether," he conveyed through the mind link.

".... Aurora, why are you crying?" Jimin asked, being careful of a certain alpha; he was envious of every breathing creature around his witch.

Jungkook looked at Jimin with his tear-filled eyes, sniffing, his lips trembling. He immediately threw himself at Jimin, who hugged the younger instantly and closed all links with the alpha.

Taheyung cursed Jimin; he was the only source of news about the baby witch since Jimin cut off the link through which Taehyung always knew what the baby witch thinks in his mind.

Jimin did it because now he had to take matters into his own hands.

"Calm down, Aurora, tell me what happened," Jimin asked, patting Jungkook's head.

"I am bad," Jungkook managed to say between his sobs.

"It's not true, Aurora. You are pure; you can never be bad, even if you want to," Jimin reasoned in his hushed tone.

Jungkook sniffed, "You don't know how bad I am... I caught feelings for someone else other than my alpha," Jungkook cried so much that he started coughing, disgusted by himself.

"I am so disgusting," Jungkook cried.

"Oh no no no, Aurora, you are not... you can never be. If your alpha came to know what you think about yourself, he will cause havoc in this world; he will destroy everything, including himself, if he got to know you think of yourself this low because of him," Jimin said while patting Jungkook's back.

"I... Jimin, I don't deserve an alpha. I am dirty, I am disgusting, and I am cruel to my alpha," Jungkook cried, he was on the verge of losing his voice; he cried so much.

"Aurora," Jimin said sternly and parted Jungkook from him, took his hand in his own hands.

"Look at me, you are the purest creature to exist. You have not done anything wrong; I am not allowed to tell you who your alpha is, but listen carefully to what I am saying. 'Your heart will only desire your alpha,'" Jimin said, paying extra attention to the sentence.

"But... my heart desires... meanie alpha," Jungkook cried while Jimin facepalmed.

"Aurora, why are you so dumb," Jimin sighed.

"Okay, I can help you find your alpha, okay," Jimin said to Jungkook.

But Jungkook was not happy with the news; he became more sad.

"Jimini, I... I don't want to meet alpha now... I can't cheat on him and be with him when in my heart there is someone else.

Jimin took a deep breath...

"Taheyung is your alpha," he said in one go with closed eyes; he could be punished by the moon goddess, but he couldn't see Jungkook in pain like this.

Jungkook froze, trying to grasp what Jimin said.