chapter 17 🧙🏻‍♀️🪄🪄

As Taehyung rushed to the cottage behind Jungkook, who was just about to shut the door in the face of the owner – well, according to Jungkook, he was the real owner of the house. Well, nobody sees any lie in that, neither did Taehyung. According to Taehyung, he too belongs to Jungkook, including all his belongings - his house, his kingdom, his soul, his body.

Taehyung put his foot between the door to stop the younger from shutting him outside the house. Well, he knows too that he deserves this treatment; he has been gaslighting his own mate. It doesn't matter if it was for his mate's protection.

Jungkook squinted his eyes and then spun on his heels, leaving the alpha at the door.

"Baby," Taehyung whined.

"I am sorry," Taehyung took his ears in his hands in front of his mate, asking for forgiveness, but to no avail.

Jungkook had his arms folded on his chest. He muttered a 'huh' and then went to the bedroom to his beloved mattress with heavy steps.

He was sitting on the bed with his hands still on his chest. As he didn't feel the presence of the alpha coming into the room, he gave a side-eye to the door, sneakily but did not see the one he was expecting.

"Meanie," he muttered while gritting his teeth.

He then snapped his head towards the door. He then got on his heels, huffing in anger.

He took heavy steps, tapping on the floor in anger to get the attention of the one outside the room, but to no avail.

Then he went to the door and kicked it to get the attention of the alpha who was standing outside the door.

Taehyung was getting worried for the younger now, but he fears Jungkook will again get angry and run away from home.

"If I were in your place, I would follow Aurora until he forgave me," Jimin appeared from nowhere and said in the ear of the alpha, whose eyes were red with anger now.

"Why would you be in my place?" he growled possessively.

"And this jealous man was thinking of never telling he is Aurora's mate," Jimin muttered under his breath.

"Stay away from my baby, witch," Taehyung warned.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Centuries passed, but he is the same," he said to himself.

"Don't worry, I am a pure bottom, and I already have eyes on someone," Jimin said, giving up on his ex-best friend.

"Whatever, still I will not bear your advances on my wife," Taehyung warned again in anger.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "And now he is his wife, as if he was not the one gaslighting his own omega till yesterday.

"Okay, I am taking my leave, but remember what I just said," Jimin said before vanishing into thin air.

Taehyung gave it a thought and went inside a room just to meet his restless omega, pacing back and forth in anger.

As Jungkook's eyes met Taehyung's, he squinted his eyes and then went to bed and sat down with his arms folded on his chest.

Taehyung gulped. Hell, he didn't know what to do.

"My sweet, sweet muffin, please forgive Hyungie," Taehyung said sadly, pouting, sitting on the other side of the bed.

Jungkook didn't say anything, but suddenly his cheeks were red. Taehyung noticed it.

"My sugar, sweet, sugar plum, please at least look at Hyungie," Taehyung again requested. Jungkook's heart was beating at an inhumane pace, but he can't forgive his alpha this easily. How can he when all he did was just to hide from him?

Is he ugly that his mate didn't show his true self to him? He was now very insecure. He breathed out sadly.

"Oh no, no, my baby, you are the most beautiful creature of this entire universe. You are my baby, how can you even have a thought that I don't find you beautiful? Hyungie has loved none but you for his life, no matter how long it was and how long it is going to be," Taehyung said and took Jungkook in his lap in one go.

He can't let the younger have this thought that he doesn't find him beautiful or compatible.

"You are my most beautiful, most pretty, most sweetest omega," Taehyung said, cradling Jungkook and kissing his entire face.

Jungkook was crying by now. He can't believe he is basking under the love of his mate.

"Oh, my sweetest dove, your eyes will hurt if you cry," Taehyung said and kissed his eyes.

Jungkook just attached himself to Taehyung's chest and cried like a baby.

Taehyung cradled him like a baby.

****
I know it's short , but atleast better than not updating at all , right .

Well don't forget to comment .