chapter 12 🧙🏻‍♀️🧹🪄

"Alpha, today I will cook," Jungkook exclaimed in excitement.

"Little witches like you shouldn't go near the kitchen," Taehyung said in monotone, going to the kitchen.

"I can cook really good food. ........What are you doing?" Jungkook asked, looking at Taehyung, who was trying to ignite the woods in a clay oven .

"Trying to light the fire so that I can cook," Taehyung deadpanned.

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Step back," he ordered.

"Koo, let's not waste time, and let me cook so you can fill your little tummy, yeah?" Taehyung said and again tried to light the woods.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's torso from behind and pulled him, well, the alpha didn't even budge from his place while it seemed as though Jungkook was back-hugging Taehyung.

"Ehhhhh, what are you?? An elephant," Jungkook said while pulling Taehyung.

"Well, an alpha to be precise," Taehyung said, chuckling at the efforts of his baby witch.

He finally moved from his place, pitying the little witch.

Jungkook smiled widely, then he raised his hands and danced his fingers in the air, his fingers showering sky-blue sparkles. Taehyung was mesmerized looking at Jungkook; he looked magical.

Jipang floated in the air and made its way to Jungkook's hand. He then pointed Jipang towards the logs of wood in the cylindrical clay oven, the sky-blue shimmer spread in the kitchen, and the woods caught fire. Taehyung's eyes widened looking at the fire; his mouth hung open.

Jungkook looked at him cockily. "It's called magic," he said, twirling Jipang between his fingers.

"What do you want to eat?" he asked Taehyung, who was still in a daze.

"Hyungie, what do you want to eat? And close your mouth," he said while pushing Taehyung's mandible upwards and closing his mouth with his hands.

"Bulgogi," Taehyung replied, not knowing how Jungkook was going to cook.

"No," Jungkook said sternly.

"I knew you don't know how to cook. Now move, let me make food," Taehyung said, rolling his eyes.

"I know how to cook, meanie... but... but every animal calls me Aurora, the mother of all creatures. I can't kill any of my children to feed my tummy," the witch said sadly, pouting.

Taehyung chuckled at the witch. "Don't forget that your ancestors used to eat babies for lunch and adult for dinner," he teased the witch.

"These are all rumors, meanie," Jungkook scoffed at the alpha.

"Rest assured, this is not real meat... it's magically prepared; it has nothing to do with living beings," he assured Jungkook, a wide smile spreading on his face.

"Really? How did you know that? This witchcraft is known by only witches," Jungkook asked Taehyung, confused.

"Emm... A friend of mine is a wizard," Taehyung informed, to which Jungkook shrugged.

Jungkook found the freshly washed mutton on the kitchen counter. He smirked and pointed Jipang towards the plate and the mutton; sky-blue glitter spread once again, and the mutton was sliced.

Taehyung's jaw dropped again.

Jungkook was enjoying every bit of Taehyung's reaction.

Then a pot flew by the command of Jungkook and lay on the cylindrical clay oven in which the fire was ignited. Then all the ingredients flew to the pot with the permission of Jungkook, lastly, the plate with mutton flew and threw the mutton into the pot.