chapter 3🧙🏻‍♀️🧹🪄

"Koo," the Alpha called.

The witch looked at the Alpha in response.

The Alpha squinted his eyes, and the witch realized he got caught. He detached himself from the elder and then realized how the Alpha knew his name.

"How do you know my name?" the younger asked the elder.

"Isn't your name Justin Seagull? You told me yourself, dumbo," the elder responded.

"You called me Koo. You know my name is Koo. How?" the witch asked, showing his big bambi eyes, mesmerizing Taehyung like never before.

"And I am not dumb. I told you already," the witch whined, breaking the trance of the elder.

"Doesn't your tongue run too fast? Give it a rest sometimes, dumbo," the Alpha provocatively said, relishing the moment.

"If you call me dumbo, I will make you a dog," the witch threatened.

"Go on, little witch. I am not scared," the Alpha said nonchalantly.

The witch's blood boil by the behavior of this big bad Alpha.

"Alpha."
"Alpha."
"Alpha."

"I told you not to call me that," Taehyung said dangerously.

"Then I also told you not to call me dumb," the younger pouted.

The Alpha didn't say anything; he just took out a plate and served it to the little witch. "Feed your poor hungry tummy," he offered.

"Won't you eat too?" the younger asked, taking the chopsticks.

"I only eat raw meat," the elder said casually.

"Why?" The witch's eyes widened, noodles puffing out his cheeks.

"Because,"

the Alpha stepped forward, the witch moving backward.

"I,"

now the Alpha was dangerously close to the witch.

"Am,"

the witch reached the threshold of the kitchen counter, caged by the Alpha.

"A " ,

he leaned closer to the ear of the little witch

"Rogue,"

the Alpha whispered in the witch's ear.

The little witch panicked, tears welling up. "Mister  esteemed rogue Alpha, I am not tasty, please don't eat me," the witch exclaimed in fear.

"Jungkookie is bitter, please don't eat Jungkookie," the witch pleaded again.

The Alpha looked closely at the witch, a small smile forming.

"Mister honorable rogue Alpha, I am sorry for my behavior earlier. I know you are feeding me so that you can feed on me later, but mister respected rogue Alpha, look, I am so thin, so little, just a baby witch. I also taste yucky, please don't eat me," the witch said, eyes shut, shaking his head in refusal.

The witch opened his eyes to the sound of laughing; the Alpha was rolling on the floor.

The witch's blood boiled.

"BIG, BAD, MEANIE, PIGI ALPHA, DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A RAT FOREVER? I SWEAR ON MOON GODDESS I WILL MAKE A POTION TO TURN YOU INTO A RAT," the witch threatened, but the Alpha kept laughing.

"Bad Alpha, bad Alpha, bad Alpha," the witch ranted, stomping his feet. He took the bowl of noodles and meat, went near the fireplace, and cursed the Alpha under his breath.

The alpha wiped his tears  from the corner of his eyes , he approached the younger while still laughing a little.

" So mister jungkookie  how is the food " he said while sitting besides the younger.

The younger frowned

" How come you know my name " the witch whined , sulking

" You are undoubtedly dumbo ", the alpha remarked while cleaning the corners of the mouth of the younger ,with his hand , who was eating messingly like a pig .

" Alphaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, i told you not to call me dumb "the younger whined again

The alpha didn't say anything just stood up and went to the room attached to the living area .

The little witch looked at the way the elder went , while gulping the food wondering what happened to the alpha suddenly,

He thought to follow the elder but then the idea of focussing on the food intreged him more, he smiled looking at the food and again filled  his mouth with tasty noodles