chapter 19🧙🏻‍♀️🧹🪄

The moon goddess regretted what she did with every cell of her body when her own son, Jin, started hating her. Yes, Jin was her son with a deity, and destiny plays; she had no idea that Taheyung's mate was going to be her own grandson. She killed her grandson. All her powers were taken away, and she lived a life of a human. She tried to wash her sins by serving humanity, but what she caused could never be undone. Her crime was too heinous to be forgiven; thus, she is not forgiven till now, and she will never be forgiven ever. Of all things, she is left with only the magic she learned; nothing else. She has no powers, and she is using this magic to help people in order to satisfy herself, thinking that her heart is not corrupted. But alas, she is given a punishment to bear the weight of her crimes forever. Her soul is eating her up every day; she wishes for death every second to get away from this feeling of guilt, but she cannot. She is cursed to live this life, and she will have to live like this for eternity.

As Jungkook opened his eyes, he was breathing heavily. He had this insight from the deities where he saw everything, closing his eyes.

"My alpha," he cried, looking at his alpha with so much love, caressing his face.

Jungkook then guided Taheyung's head to his chest and kissed his head.

"I am so sorry, I am late," Jungkook cried.

Taheyung just shed his tears in the embrace of his beloved, as he also had an insight at the same moment. He re-lived that painful night again; he was now crying loudly.

Jungkook then took Taheyung's cheeks in his hands and kissed his eyes and then cheeks, his chin, and then finally his lips.

The kiss became feverish in a matter of seconds as they put their agony and longing into it.

"I love you so damn much," Jungkook cried.

Taheyung caressed the face of his mate and replied, "I fear if I say that I love you, will this word do justice with my feelings for you?"

"I know this word is not enough to express the love I have in my heart."

"I love you, a million times, I love you like no one has loved anyone."

"Oh my baby witch, this alpha is doomed for you in every lifetime," Taheyung said, kissing Jungkook's every inch of the face.

"I want to be your wife, for real," Jungkook said, looking into his alpha's eyes.

"My baby, you are so little, you are not ready for this," Taheyung said, his omega kissing his lips.

Jungkook shook his head, "Please, I beg you, alpha, please bless me with the title of your wife," Jungkook said, hugging Taheyung.

"What are you saying, my love? You are my beloved mate that I love more than anything in this world. It's you who should bless me with the chance of getting the title of your husband," Taheyung said, caressing Jungkook's face.

"Then do," Jungkook requested.

"It will hurt you," Taheyung said, caressing the cheeks of his baby witch.

Jungkook started crying, "Why can't you just listen to me, meanie?" , " Mark me this instant " he said, showing his collarbone to the alpha, which was too tempting to his alpha's hungry self who had waited for his omega for centuries.

Taheyung couldn't help but kiss his collarbone; Jungkook moaned at the kiss but then put his hand on his lips to stop the sinful sound.

Taheyung extended his head out and took the younger's hand in his hands. "Bless me with that melody," he said. Jungkook lost his breath; his chest was moving up and down.