twenty six

He's so gorgeous ♡ !!

Luocha, as he had promised, had got her a job with the Astral Express, a crew who worked tirelessly doing odd jobs here and there. And with one simple test day where she worked around the train like ship, she was given the a-ok to work aboard with the Astral Express crew. Two of her coworkers who she found that she'll be working the most with were March 7th and... and Caelus. The gorgeous person she was currently looking at.

"Y/n, right?" He held out his and to her, a light smile gracing his features, "I'm Caelus."

"It's nice to meet you Caelus! I don't know much about the Astral Express, but rest assured I'll do my best and work hard!" She took his hand with a smile and just as she did, a flash went off as her other coworker, March, came into the picture.

"Same here, y/n! We're glad to have you!"

And as the three conversed in the main hall of the Astral Express, y/n couldn't help but let her curiosity overtake her. A few questions wouldn't hurt, right?

"So, if you don't mind me asking, what exactly does the Astral Epxress do anyway? I hear you all do odd jobs here and there, but that's about it, and, well, my training day only consisted of cleaning and such, so I'm terribly curious as what you all do really."

Caelus and March looked to each other before Caelus spoke up first, "I think Mr. Yang will be better off explaining than either of us."

Y/n tilted her head to the side, a bit confused.

"Yeah! Go ask Mr. Yang, ok? Besides, your first official work day isn't until tomorrow."

They both ushered her to another room, or, at least, in front of two large double doors.

"Dont worry, he won't bite if you ask questions. Trust me, Caelus here practically texts him questions almost every day."

Caelus rolled his eyes, "its not my fault when no one bothers to tell me what artifacts are-"

"Anyway," March said cutting the gorgeous man off, "he'll answer everything that's on your mind, including what we do. Though, I am kind of surprised that Luocha didn't say anything to you before hand... but oh well!"

The pinkette pushed her forward then, y/n's face coming close to the door and just as she was about to knock, a familiar "come in" sounded behind the door.