thirty five

a/n | ahhhhh, jing yuan comes in the next phase- should i go for him or save for sunday?

i already have blade and dan heng il, so it's very tempting to get jing yuan too ^-^" ahhhhhhh, pls help me decide!!! 🙏

warnings | light spice 😏 if you know what I mean, but other than that ... nothing much else

-

Her head felt fuzzy, her body warm, and her heart all mushy as she grabbed onto the front of Dan Heng's shirt. Her mouth slotting against his lips as her breath felt shaky in uneven.

Her breath hitched when he pinned her beneath him, his knee separating her legs as his arms caged her head.

"What's wrong?"

Earlier, she had taken the opportunity to navigate and explore his vast house- er... mansion. The rooms were big, the hallways were long, and he had so much stuff and pretty things that she knew she would never be able to afford.

And when she finally decided to explore his room (don't worry, he already gave her permission to do so before she was escorted to his place), he had already come home.

Expecting to just hug, give him a light kiss, and ask about her parents, she was instead greeted with his mouth pushing harshly into her own. His hands came up to cage her jaw as he tilted her head back.

She never kissed a boy (or in this case a man) before

It was a surprise, of course, but it was a surprise that was welcomed.

Kissing Dan Heng was a good distraction. Though, the question about her parents still weighed heavily on her mind.

"Y/n?"

His voice was barely above a whisper as he pressed gentle kisses to her jaw.

"Talk to me."

He lifted one of his hands from the mattress, his fingers going and running through her hair, down her neck, and finally lightly playing with the fabric of her shirt.

“I- I’m sorry.”

“Why are you apologizing? There’s nothing for you to be sorry for.”

His lips lightly grazed her mouth as he spoke, “so tell me what’s on your mind. I’ll listen.”

She pushed him back a bit so that they were looking each other in the eye, “Dan Heng, what… what happened with my parents? Were you able to convince them to leave?”

He knew that he couldn’t tell her what he really did, so he decided to lie.

“I gave them some money and told them to leave. They won’t be bothering-“

“Wait, you gave them money?”

He looked at her fully then. He noticed the way her lips trembled and how tears started to form and gather at the corner of her eyes.

“Don’t worry about it. It wasn’t a lot.”

She shook her head, “I am so sorry Dan Heng. We just started going out, but I am already causing problems for you.”

He moved to where he was sitting up while pulling her up along with him to where she was sitting up in his lap. His hands coming up to rest on her hips as he held her, “You’ll never be a problem or cause problems for me. All you have to do is relax and let me take care of everything.”

“But what if they come back and ask for more? I can’t- I can’t do that to you…”

She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and buried her face into his neck, her breath tickled his skin and he couldn’t deny the light tingling sensation he felt by her close proximity.

“Even if they do come back,” which they won’t since they are long gone, “I’ll deal with them again and again if it means that you’re safe.”

“Dan Heng…”

She lightly kissed his neck, the action catching him off guard as a gasp escaped his mouth. A breathy moan leaving his lips soon after as he felt her trail small kisses and bites along the expanse of his skin.

“Mm, ahh~ Y- y/n.”

His voice was shaky as he spoke, his words wobbly and his body growing very hot as she showered him with delicate attention.

“I love you, Dan Heng.”

The grip he had on her hips tightened significantly. His breathing immediately became labored as she shifted her weight on his lap, and he didn’t hesitate to say it right back, “I love you too. So, so much. More than you can possibly imagine.”

Her trail of kisses finally reached his mouth, but instead of kissing him like he thought she would do, she pulled back with a smile. One of her hands coming up to play with his long hair as she looked at him with such a content and happy look. He was glad that the tears that threatened to fall were no longer gathered in her eyes, but a question still rested on his lips.

“Y/n?”

He couldn’t deny that his voice sounded a bit whiny, probably because she stopped kissing him. It was embarrassing to say the least.

“It’s nothing, just wondering if you want to do anything today. Like… maybe go out on a date? I think it’ll help. Oh, only if you want to, of course! I don’t want you to feel like you have to take me out or anything, it’s just, well, you know-“

She started to ramble, which he found most endearing. And even though he wanted to continue their previous activity he knew that she wouldn’t be ready to go all the way. Besides, a date would be nice. And he may be able to convince her to stop working and stay by his side while he was at it.

“A date sounds nice, where do you want to go?”

He had all the time in the world to make her completely his. There wasn’t any rush.