thirty one

warnings | parents, violence, etc.

Dan Heng held her close, "let them knock on your door all they want. You don't have to let them in."

He fell on to his side as he pulled her even closer, his tail materializing to wrap around her middle to pull her with him. Their heads leaned against her soft pillows. Their breaths mixing together as Dan Heng gently pressed their foreheads together. His horns slightly glowed in the process (probably because of how close he was to her).

He didn't know her story. He didn't know her past. But he was going to find out one way or another.

Besides, feeling how scared she is. How her body shook in his grasp. He could tell that they weren't kind to her at all.

She's mine now, I can protect her without any trouble at all. All she has to do is say the word, and I'll make them disappear. Y/n y/n y/n y/n y/n y/n-

"It's ok, Dan Heng... you can let me go now."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah ... I need to face them. Granted, I don't know why they are here, but you never know. It could be an emergency," she gave a nervous smile as she sat up in her bed. Dan Heng quickly followed suit, and before she could get away, she didn't get far since his tail was still wrapped around her waist.

"Want me to go with you?"

She shook her head, "no, it'll be ok. It'll probably be best if you stay here. I don't want them to be rude to you," she said as she lifted her hand to caress his cheek, and he couldn't stop himself as he leaned forward to capture her lips again. And he stayed like that, having himself practically wrapped around her even when he felt her mouth open to gasp when he would run his fingers down her thigh.

"Da-"

Before she could utter his full name against his lips, he finally decided to relent and let her go. His tail untangling itself from her body. And he would be lying if he said he wasn't satisfied with how flustered she looked.

It makes him want to ruin her.

And honestly, what was stopping him? Her parents are just outside her apartment? Please. They could listen to him take her for all he cared-

He shook his head, no! Everything with y/n will be special. Even with something like. In other words, he looked around her room. It won't be done here.

"I'll be right back, ok? Don't go snooping around my stuff. Got it, mister?"

"Mmhmm, just be sure to hurry back before I get too curious, y/n."

She stuck her tongue out at him with her eyes closed, and he licked his lips. He wouldn't mind sucking her tongue now that he thought about it. (Besides, he noticed that she liked to eat a lot of sweets and partially wondered just how sweet she tasted now...)

She closed the door behind her, and he was left to his thoughts while listening closely to what would transpire just outside.

Y/n tried to calm herself as she took shaky steps towards her front door. The loud banging on the wood continued as her parents called out to her. If they did this in the middle of the night, then she was sure that she would be getting noise complaints. Luckily, it was during the day, and kids were still in school while the adults were at work.

Reaching for the doorknob, she let her hand enclose around it. The metal was cool to the touch as it sent goosebumps down her arms, her back, everywhere.

I wish they would just go away...

She took a breath and opened the door.

"About damn time," her father muttered as he pushed past her, shoving her in the wall as he did so as her mother followed suit.

"It's so good to see you both... though, I just have to ask... what are you two doing here? I mean, we don't call or visit, so I'm just-"

"Cut the shit. Where is it?"

Y/n frowned, "where is what?"

"The money y/n. Where do you keep it?"

"I don't have any-"

Her father surged forward and grabbed a tight hold on her neck, and lifted her a bit. Her toes barely touch the ground.

"We checked your bank account. Got someone to hack into it in hopes of transferring some cash over, but low-n-behold, you don't have anything saved up. You're a smart girl, so I bet you hide it here."

Y/n coughed as she grabbed at his wrist. Her fingers were trying to pry his hand away from her throat, "if I had money, then I wouldn't be here."

"Bullshit! I know you have it hidden away!"

Her mother sighed, "just answer him."

A few seconds passed, and when y/n still didn't answer, he let go of her throat before punching her hard in the face. His fist collided against her right cheekbone and the impact sending her to the floor.

She could already feel it start to bruise.

He then looked around the place. His eyes scanning possibly hiding places before his eyes landed on the vent near the ceiling.

"Bingo."

He went to the kitchen to grab a chair, and everything felt like clockwork after that as he settled the chair right below the vent and climbed onto it. The vent screen came off with a hard yank, and then he dropped it to the floor.

"Now let's see here..."

Y/n looked to her mother, "I didn't know you both were strapped for cash. Is my sister not bringing enough in?"

"Shut your mouth," her mother kicked the other side of her face, causing y/n's head to snap to the side.

"Damn, there's nothing here."

And y/n smiled. Of course, there wasn't. She told them she didn't have any money. But then again, her parents weren't the best of listeners.

When her father dropped from the chair and turned towards her, he took a few steps forward, "Listen here you-"

"That's enough. I wasn't going to do anything if all you two did was come in here and say a few things to her and then leave, but seeing as how you hurt her instead, well, I can't just let you go. You understand, don't you?"

Dan Heng...