Part one

Today is my Mehndi, and I'm incredibly happy because I'm going to marry the hottest man alive. My wedding is steeped in my Dadi's stories from my childhood, especially the tale she shared when I was 10 years old.

When I was 10, my Dadi told me a story about a princess and prince who had an arranged marriage. They hadn't met each other until the time of their marriage. This story contained all the details about arranged marriages—how they work, how they're arranged, but she didn't tell me about the aftermath of such marriages. Since that day, I've always wanted an arranged marriage, particularly with an Indian. Why Indian? Well, I was never allowed to go there. Whenever I even thought of visiting India, my Papa would always say, "Get ready, we're going to xyz place for this vacation," or "I will call your Dadi here." These were his responses whenever I expressed a desire to visit India. I don't know why.

After some time, I gave up, but that didn't mean I stopped wanting vacations. I made a deal with my family that they would have to allow me seven vacations per year. I thought they might agree to let me go to India, but they remained firm.

However, today is different. I'm in India getting my Mehndi done. I don't know how this all came about, but when I received that 'Rishta' proposal, I immediately said yes because he was incredibly handsome—the hottest man on Earth. How could I say no to him? This doesn't mean I said yes in just one second. It took me a whole year to say yes to him. We've had only five special dates, but those five dates were enough for me to realize he's my own Greek God, Mr. Perfect.

I'm so happy.

So I know it's so short.
I'll try to be more informative next time.

Bye have nice day OR night

BUT BEFORE THAT LET ME TELL YOU IN NEXT CHAPTER WE WILL FIND ABOUT MR. PERFECT THOUGHTS ABOUT MARRIAGE

Don't worry he is not like others who don't want to get .................

VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR REVIEW ON THE STORY

BYE 👋

FOR A SECOND.