Part 15

Author's POV

"Mr. Viransh Singh Ranawat nice to meet you hope we will not let both of us break this contract again becauseof some stupid reasons"

"Yes Mr. Johnson I will make sure what are you referring to" Viransh said signing the contract of course it is about business but business always have some policies in them.

"So Mr Viransh now let's talk about something more important than this deal" listening to this Viransh face emotions change and he again start thinking the same things he was thinking before meeting and that was why the Johnsons were again interested in the deal when they themselves broke it before.

"Viransh my daughter" Mr Johnson was speaking but Viransh cut him off "Mr Johnson I know what you are going to say but sorry I am not ready for any relationship with anyone now you very well knew about it"

"Viransh not that actually my daughter is getting married just after four days and I want to invite you for that only" Mr Johnson said but Viransh was not able to understand why suddenly his daughter is getting married when she was ready to kill herself just because Viransh said no to her proposal.

"Actually Viransh in this all time she changed herself for you but you are not ready but God was on her side and she found a way better than you and you know I am happy for her" Mr Johnson crystal clear Viransh mind from bad thoughts.

But still Viransh choose to say no.

End of Author's POV

Viransh's POV

I give her what she asked for Divorce.

"But now that Aaranya is gone, Mom and Dad aren't ready to listen to me. They think it was me who made her leave. Like, really? Why would I do that? Mom even said I'm not a good guy for any girl."

"Oh, but wait, Viransh. Why would they be on your side when you clearly knew that they love her more than anything? You did the same, Viransh, and see what condition you're in now. But why, Viransh, are you really leaving her like this? Who ruined your image in front of everyone, even your own parents? Will you leave her like this? Don't you think you deserve revenge? Don't you want her to pay back? Don't you want to celebrate for once, like she did? I think it's enough for you to be that gentleman you never were."

"Yes, she has to pay for her deed. How can she leave like this? She said she loves me, then what happened to all those promises, to all those wish lists we made together of having a family, of having our babies?"

"Yeah, Viransh, you're going right. Babies. She always wanted babies. Why don't you give her that now?"

"Hey how can he give her that now they are divorced naa"

"

Yes but he can think of a plan to fill her up with baby right Viransh"

"NO NO NO HOW THE FUCK I CAN DO SO I LOVED HER SHE IS MY EVERYTHING I CANNOT HURT HER."

"Viransh when did we say to hurt her we are saying do good to yourself and do as I say it will be beneficial for three of us."

        It'll be beneficial for three of us.

Dekho bhai behn logs Maine ne pehle hi design kar ke rakha tha ki mujhe kya kar na hai toh mere late update se yeh Matlab nahi Nihal na main ne story hi change kar yaaah plot hi  change kar
'Plot Twist should be Twisted only'.

And I apologize for being late but something take time.

Bye..

For now ....