Part 13

Aaranya's Point of View:

In the past two days, everything has returned to normal after the incident. Viransh remains the same, but now he tries to be more informed and careful about my whereabouts and things. I don't want to go outside of the chamber; despite Viransh's efforts to take me out, I always deny him.

I don't feel comfortable with him anymore; I always feel betrayed and inferior in front of him. When I was in his arms that day, it didn't feel genuine. It seemed like it was all a fake play for me to be with him. He is not ready to have a family when I want, and he doesn't feel enough for me. Now I know what I should do in this situation.

End of Aaranya's POV:

Aaranya is now quiet and calm. She doesn't behave like before; she doesn't talk much and mostly stays in her room. Viransh is trying to have a conversation with her, but he's not finding the right time or may never get to.

Viransh's POV:

Aaranya started talking to me from that day, but not much. She always finds something to deny me and send me out of the room.

Today, I decided to take Aaranya with me to the office and then for a dinner date. However, when I told her, she denied me, saying she is having period cramps and won't be able to join me. Like I don't know when she has her periods, but I didn't say much because I don't want her to get irritated and not talk to me. I hate this situation with my life now.

The girl who used to find reasons to talk to me is now finding reasons not to talk to me.

End of Viransh's POV:

Author's POV:

Today, Aaranya was sleeping peacefully with Viransh she was hugging him very tightly like he is going far away from her.

Aaranya was quite awake but not got up from the bed just laying there and just looking at Viransh when she felt Viransh was waking up she close her eyes and act like sleep.

Viransh wake up and start with his usual activities but Aaranya was just laying there in some deep thought.

After some time Viransh wake Aaranya up and got ready for the day at breakfast table there was something down today Viransh thought Aaranya is now normal but it not she was still silent and eating her food.
After breakfast Aaranya want back to the camber and Viransh also went to his office at palace only.

After one hour there was a knock on the door Viransh answered it in positive there was a maid standing she told Viransh that rani sa is calling for him and left first Viransh thought why she called him like this why not she called him though phone directly but he did not focus much on that he just went towards there camber .

There he found Aaranya sitting on the couch near her there was one bag was kept on couch and she was busy with her phone "are you going somewhere ?" Viransh asked entering inside.

"Yes going to dadi's place she is here for two weeks" she said looking at him and then back at her phone.

"So you are going for two weeks"

"Just two weeks ansh"

Chapter end