Part 5

"Chirag, I've already told you, these people want a queen to sit on the throne, not my girl's happiness. She fought with everyone to be with him, but he's not interested in helping her," Kimaya said.

"It's not like you're thinking, Kimi," Virtika tried to calm her, but now she's only seeing red because of Sumitradevi, who mentioned that Aaranya would be kept outside the palace.

"It's all as I'm thinking. See, your son, Virtika, has forgotten all the promises he made to us," Kimaya said.

"Kimi, listen to me. We were in our worst situation," Virtika was trying hard to make her understand their circumstances. But Kimaya also knew that the situation four years ago was still not pleasing her, and it remains unsatisfactory.

"We were not even here when all that happened," she said.

"I know, but you both weren't in that worse condition to let someone, who came from nowhere, rule over your son," Kimaya said, frustrated that they agreed to let Sumitradevi inside the palace.

"Chirag, let's take Arya from here. I cannot trust him with my daughter; she's too young to understand all these things," Kimaya said to her husband.

"I know, Kimaya, but we all know how much Arya loves Viransh. She fought with everyone, including you, for him. We hid her from her destiny for years, but what had to happen had to happen," said Chirag. He understood his wife but felt constrained by his daughter's love. He loved his daughter more than anything, which is why he agreed, but he also knew Kimaya's problems with Sumitradevi, for now, he kept that to himself.

"Kimaya, she's my daughter, too. From the day I officially asked for her hand, she became my daughter-in-law. But from her birth until today, she's my daughter. And you told me your daughter is so strong; she can fight with everything. Then, what happened now? Why are you doubting your own daughter?" Suryaansh said, trying to console Kimaya.

"Bus kijiye, aap sab jabse bol rahe hain," Viransh said, wanting to speak to Aaranya's dadi, and sat there on his knees, addressing everyone in the room.

"Hume nahi pata aap sab ke beech yeh shadi hai ya ek wade ki bharpai per Aaranya meri bhi kuch hai aur mein aap sab se yeh wada karta hoon ki mein Hamesha ies wade ko pura karu ga," Viransh said, assuring Aaranya's dadi, who was sitting on the sofa.

"I don't think he will. Let's take Arya with us," Kimaya said.

"Mom, please, give me one last chance. I will prove to you that I am the best husband," Ansh said.

"OK, you're already making so many promises, so do one with me also. The day you saw tears in my daughter's eyes, you promised to give me back my daughter and understand that she was never yours," Kimaya asked for something that no one could guarantee. She was so in love with her daughter that she was ready to take her man away. She was so sure that Viransh would back off.

"OK, I promise you I will not let a tear come into her eyes, never let anything or anyone make her cry."

Aaranya's POV

"Good morning, Arya. Oh, it's already afternoon. I slept that much, and no one came to wake me up. Wonderful, now I'm feeling like having some breakfast. I'm hungry; let's go down."

I came across the vanity and saw myself adorned with sindoor, mangalsutra, mehndi, bangles, and a saree. All these things are real; oh my God, it's like the stories my Dadi told me. After admiring myself, not forgetting about my face-covering ritual, I realized that I needed to go down.

I started looking for everyone downstairs but couldn't find anybody, not even Ansh. I was hungry, and it seemed as though they were all playing hide and seek.

"I want to study a bit. I thought I could find Ansh there. I was just entering and heard some voices, getting my answers; they were all in there. As I was close, my mom's voice caught my ears.

"I don't think he will. Let's take Arya with us," my mom said, and that made me think of going back home. But shouldn't this be my home now? What's going on?

"Mom, please, give me one last chance. I will prove to you that I am the best husband," Ansh said. But why is he already the best husband when he let me sleep for so long? What the heck is going on?

"OK, you're already making so many promises; do one with me also. The day you saw tears in my daughter's eyes, you promised to give me back my daughter and understand that she was never yours," Mom said. Wait a minute, what the hell is going on? Why is Mom asking for these weird kinds of promises? What's happening?

"OK, I promise you I will not let a tear come into her eyes, never let anything or anyone make her cry," my handsome man said. He won't let me cry; he's so good. I always thought my husband should be like him. I love him so much.

I went back, thinking there's something extreme going on, and I should not be part of it. But the thing inside me kept irritating me, urging me to go back and listen carefully to what decisions were being made.

Here I am, waiting for everyone to come out and eat, but no one is coming. What the heck, I'm hungry. I picked up my phone and called Ansh.

"Ansh, I'm hungry."

"Sorry, baby. Freshen up; I'll be there in ten minutes, okay?"

"No need to come, go to the room. I'm sitting at the dining table; come fast, I'm hungry."

"Yes, baby, just five minutes, okay."

And the call ended. Five minutes, I'll die of hunger, and they want to talk. I'm not aware of the whole situation that was going on in that room at that time, but I'll make sure not to let a tear fall from my eyes because I want to live with Ansh.

"I'll make sure not to let a tear in my eyes from now on. No cry." Daily reminder set.

END of Aaranya's Pov

Bye for now
And please vote guys
Comment your review