Part 8

"Good morning Queen" Viransh whisper in her ear

"A very good morning to you too King"  Aaranya said

"Come let's get ready for the puja" Viransh said picking his wife up in his arms and take her to the closet.
"Now close you eyes Aaranya"

"But why aap bhul Gaye kya puja main jana hai" Aaranya ask innocently

"Nahi apko aap ke custom nahi dekne" He said knowing his wife is in full mood of getting a good scolding

"Custom fancy dress theme hai kya dadi ko kya hua" She said

"Bhacha majak nahi Hum serious hai" He said

"Sachi main dadi ko kuch hogya"she continued her torture

"Nahi"he finally said
"You will go to bath now, it is not necessary for you to look at your outfits."

"Humare hai"

"Ji aapke hi hai"

"Toh phle batana tha time waste karate hai aap" she said and run towards the closet door but before she can open the door her Mr Perfect came and turn her towards bathroom door.

"Ab nahi aap abh aapke outfits puja ke baad dekhe gi" He said pulling her towards bathroom he knew his wife will not go herself.

Aap bahut khrus hote jarahe hai batmizi ki bhi koi limit hoti hai ansh

"Kahan se Sikh rahi hain aap"he said pulling her close.

"Bahar to aap Jaane dete Nahin Hai I have to learn at home only"
She replied

"Go inside and come fast" He said

After Puja

"You are looking like a Queen today princess" Chirag said

"Thanks dad" she said and hug him and start talking about today's rituals.

"Good morning dad" Viransh said "Good morning Viransh all good ?" Chirag asked

"Yes"
"Aaranya come guests are going to be here in one hour" Viransh daid to Aaranya

"OK"
"Bye dad after three hours you will be able to see your daughter's face properly"

"Bye princess"

"Viransh show me my outfit now.."before ending her sentence her eyes wide looking at their outfits "ansh thanks"

"Come let me get you ready rani sa" He said holding her hands

"Nahi aap akele ready hojaye hume hamari saree ko dekh le ne di ji ye I have waited for so long" She said looking at the saree

"OK but get ready fast" He said but she is ignoring him and he is getting jealous of a saree now "Aaranya get ready fast"

"Ji aap Jaae"

After half an hour

If you stood like this, you would not able to go outside till next year" He said
"Aaranya wear your jewelery fast"

"Aap kar de" She demanded

"Come here" He said

She come close to him and he perk her lips and start his favorite work. After 15 minutes she is ready with everything .

Downstairs at the hall

There are their families friends relatives are present to see their new king snd Queen.

"Everybody is waiting for the King and his Queen and here comes the both look at them they are the perfect couple the king and the Queen of the empire"

The king is holding her hands he really love her alot"

They both are in green outfit The green is her favorite color"

"Yuvraj aap Yuvrani ko unke place tak chod de" Dadi said

Viransh nodded and take Aaranya to her sit where already her family was sitting. The ritual has been stated after some time Viransh came to Aaranya and give his hand to her she hold it tightly.

Viransh's POV

I give my hand to Aaranya she hold it tightly "calm down look I am here don't be nervous" I told her "I am scared ansh"
oh my God she is shivering "Aaranya bacha see I am with you what happened Aaranya look at me you are scaring me bacha"

I cannot hold myself more and said "sorry dadi give us sometime"

"But Yuvraj" I cut her off and take Aaranya with me to the near room .

I get inside the room and close the door remove her veil and made her sit on the sofa she is shivering badly.

I gently hold her hands, our eyes meeting in a comforting gaze. Softly, I reassure her, "I'm here for you, love. You're safe with me. Take a deep breath; everything will be fine." A light touch on her shoulder and a comforting hug follow, offering a physical reassurance that complements my words.

"Hey, I'm here for you. Take your time"

Aaranya: " I don't know why this happened."

"It's okay. We'll figure it out together"

Aaranya: "I'm not sure. I just feel so anxious looking so many people and it just felt like ---"

"I understand. Maybe we can take a few deep breaths together?"

They take a moment to breathe together.

"You're not alone in this. I'm right here with you. If you're comfortable, we can have some chocolates."

To further soothe her, I reach for a chocolate box and extend it towards her. "Here, love. A little sweetness to ease the moment," I say with a warm smile. As she takes the chocolates, I assist her in opening the box, perhaps selecting a piece for her. Together, we share a quiet moment, allowing the simple pleasure of chocolate to lighten the atmosphere. My thoughtful gestures and presence work in tandem to help alleviate her anxiety.

After sometime we decided to come out and start with again.

As we step out of the room, there's a mix of concern and understanding in the eyes of our family. Dad and papa both gives a nod, a silent acknowledgment that they're there if we need to talk. My mom shoots a sympathetic look, wordlessly conveying support.

Her mother's gaze carries a possessive edge, a scrutinizing intensity that goes beyond mere concern. It's as if she's silently saying, "I know my daughter better than anyone, and I'm keeping a close eye on you." There's a protective possessiveness in every glance, a subtle warning that I should understand the depth of her commitment to her daughter's well-being.

The furrow of her brow isn't just concern; it's a sign that this mother is fiercely protective, and her expectations for her daughter's happiness are high. And i am under her watchful eye.

Stay in the loop! Follow me for exclusive updates . Your adventure is just beginning.

Happy reading!

Crystal