Part 6

"Yaad aayi aapko humari, woh bhi jab humne aap ko call kiya," she said, not looking at him. Why would she look at him? His only wife is sitting hungry, and he is having a chit-chat with the family.

"Sorry, bacha, chalo, let's go," he said.

"Kahan, hell? Bhookh lagi hai mujhe khana khana hai, kuch nahin khaya hai raat se, aur aapko ghumne par gayi hai," she said.

"Nahi, aap akele hi jaao, hum nahi jaayenge. Hum sab ke saath khana kha lenge. Every time asking me to come here, go there. I sometimes feel you are taking me as a 4-year-old. See, Mr. Ranawat, I am 24, not 4. STOP TREATING ME LIKE I'M 4!"

"All shouting and cursing is going on, what was said to not happen is happening," Viransh said, trying to control her.

"I don't care, you deserve this!"

"You talk a lot. Relax your mouth and come with me."

"No, we will not go anywhere. We will eat food and then think about going somewhere."

"Cosa fai," she said because he picked her up and started walking towards the stairs. (What are you doing?)

"Tu amore mio, parli molto," he said. (You, my love, speak a lot.) "What is the need to speak so much? Control it a little. I am taking you somewhere. Am I kidnapping you? Don't shout."

Viransh is walking with her in his arms, and she is murmuring in her own language, which is far away from his system. After walking and listening to her noises, they arrive at their destination. A man was standing there; he opened the door, and Viransh stepped in without turning back.

"You can go and make sure I don't want anybody, means anybody, on this floor, okay?"

He walked inside, and everybody was waiting for them. There was a short dining arrangement for them to eat together, avoiding the main dining table with servants around, ensuring Aaranya's comfort.

"Kya hua meri bachi ko?" Suryaansh asked.

"Dad, nothing happened, she was just so hungry, to walk or we can say angry," Viransh said to his dad while assuring Aaranya that she doesn't need to wear a veil.

"What happened, Arya? We thought you were sleeping, that's why we had breakfast without you," Vrtika said, thinking her cute daughter-in-law was upset because they had breakfast without her.

"That's not the reason, mom. Hume bahut jor se bhook lagi hai, khana khana hai, but here he is forcing me to talk. I am about to faint, let's start quickly," she replied to her mother-in-law.

"No problem beta, whenever you feel he is troubling you, just stop talking to him. He will come back to normal on his own. It is genetic in our family, right Maharaj?" Vrtika said.

'I feel sometimes he wants me to stop talking forever, just nod to him always.' No, Aaranya, what are you thinking? Just stop. 'Hey, no cursing.' Aaranya was having a nice conversation with herself; she was there, but in her mind, there is sometimes a little doubt about everything.

"You are always right, my queen," Suryaansh said.

"Mom, dad, my wife is hungry, and you both are giving her these weird ideas. How will I be able to live without her saying anything to me?" Viransh said, getting no response from anyone. But what can he do? He also forgets everybody around when he is with his wife.
Bye for now
And please vote guys
Comment your review

Look at this
My new creation

https://www.wattpad.com/story/352557066?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=MoonreadsSunwrites&wp_originator=TOTnNNUzep1d2BjTp9nydIYJ5ztPelGYt%2FE4TcSrjbEuj5HiWIZsJZbLn0u3O5ZHtoK2x6es%2BdLnwAiyQTigCqSkhEiD%2Fu%2F6uBEVC5emFeLa%2BLyLOxAg%2FkCURw%2B1dduW

com/story/352557066?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=MoonreadsSunwrites&wp_originator=TOTnNNUzep1d2BjTp9nydIYJ5ztPelGYt%2FE4TcSrjbEuj5HiWIZsJZbLn0u3O5ZHtoK2x6es%2BdLnwAiyQTigCqSkhEiD%2...