Part 9

"I'm glad the rituals went well today. How are you feeling now without any disturbance, looking at me?" Viransh asked, getting inside the balcony where his wife was standing, gazing at the shining moon.

"Surprisingly better. But wait, I should be the one to ask this, so Mr. Perfect, how are you feeling looking at your wife for the very first time? Not really, but just take it," she said and smiled wholeheartedly.

"It's a relief to see you like this," he said, cherishing her hair.

"Do you feel any discomfort now, like breathing problems or anything?" he asked, taking her onto his lap.

"I'm just processing it all. It was overwhelming, but your presence makes it easier. Thank you for being there," she replied.

"Always, love. We'll navigate this together. Anything specific you want to share about today?"

"I felt a mix of emotions. It's like a new beginning."

"That's the spirit. We'll embrace this fresh start and cherish each moment. Anything you need from me?" he asked.

"Just always be my Mr. Perfect," she said, trying to get up from his lap. But he put his hand on her waist, pulled her back onto his lap, and said, "Absolutely. Tomorrow is a new day, and I'm here for you, always."

"I love you," she said, kissing his neck.

Just a kiss from his wife, and Viransh loses his breath. Aaranya knows it so well. Taking the chance, she got up and ran towards the closet door. Viransh came to reality and ran behind her. How can she run faster than him? He caught her by her waist, took a round with her in his arms, and whispered in her ear, "I love you too, more than words can express."

Just like this the night turns into morning and at morning Viransh start his day with his usual activities and his favorite one is to wake his wife up

Viransh:"Good morning, sleepyhead. Time to rise and shine."

Aaranya: *yawns* "Mmm... just a few more minutes, please ansh?"

Viransh: "Nope, the day is waiting. And so am I. Come on"

Aaranya: "Okay, okay. But only because you asked so nicely."

Viransh: "That's my girl."

Pick me up she said and she just open her arms and he picked her up.
I want choco pancakes today with some raspberries she said

"Consider it done. Anything special on your agenda today?" He asked

Wife: "Just the beginning of new life but I don't know from where to start "

"Well, let's make each moment count. Have a fantastic day, love." He said placing her on slab in bathroom.

________________

In their content and joyful life, their love for each other shines brightly. Viransh is unwavering in his efforts to ensure they spend most of their time together, sharing at least two meals a day with Aaranya. Their happiness is a testament to their unwavering bond, and their commitment to cherishing every moment together.

It been Six months now after coronation Viransh is quite busy and Aaranya also now she take care of every next thing in palace.

Two months ago when Aaranya for the first time want her home after her marriage Viransh want with her also but came back after few days only. They enjoyed with family alot but Aaranya was upset with Viransh because they only went there for one week she want to live there for some more days. But everything is shoted.

Today Aaranya received an invitation as a queen for first and she is on the cloud nine and she is desperately waiting for her husband to come and read the invitation for her because the invitation is in hindi or if say in Aaranya language it is in very tough hindi she don't know how to pronounce some words that how she explained her husband her story of invitation in hindi.

"Let me change first," Viransh said, as his wife wasn't letting him change.

"Read it for me first. I've been waiting for you to come home for five hours, and you haven't read it. It's very bad, Ansh. I will not talk to you ever again," Aaranya said. However, Viransh, being Viransh, went inside the bathroom and came back after some time. Aaranya was sitting on the couch, trying so hard to read but not able to understand a thing except her name.

Viransh went towards her, pulled her onto his lap, and took an invitation from her, saying, "I will tell everyone that my wife doesn't know Hindi, so also send translations so she can understand by herself and doesn't make me starve to death."

"Are you hungry?" She asked, and he nodded. "Okay, first, read it out and translate it for me, and then I will feed you by my hands, okay?" She said, taking his face in her hands, somewhat intimating him.

As Viransh was reading and Aaranya was not understanding anything except a few words, Viransh translated it for Aaranya and explained how they celebrate this function in India.

Hearing all this, Aaranya was sure she was going to like this Indian baby shower a lot, but she was still confused about the outfit she should wear. Seeing that Aaranya was lost in her thoughts, Viransh understood that she wasn't going to leave the room before deciding on her outfit. So, he called someone and asked them to bring dinner to their chamber.

"Ansh, what do you think, baby?" she said.

Knowing what she wanted, Viransh still asked, "Our baby, Ansh? Mine and yours?"

"But you're already my baby; why should I think about a baby?"

"But still, I want to have a baby. Then I will also receive many gifts and have a lot of fun at this Indian baby shower."

"We'll definitely have not just one, but five, okay?"

"Five? What do you think of me?"

"By the way, you want gifts; that's why you want a baby?"

"Na, do you think so low of me?"

"No, baby. Do you want ice cream?"

"Why suddenly?"

"Just wanted to treat my wife, but I think she doesn't want it."

"No, no, I want."

What do you all think why Viransh is not interested in having a baby with his wife ? and why Sumitradevi devi is not doing anything ?

Most pls people interact with me.