Part 3

In the world of fiction, anything is possible, and stories can take unexpected turns. To stay up-to-date with the latest twists and turns.

Your journey through this book is just the beginning, and I can't wait to share more with you.

''Happy Reading ''

So let's talk about this dadi how she changed hai Na it is like she is not real dadi she dadi's sister actually when Viransh was 29 years old means 4 years back his dadi was in critical condition and than she give her place to her sister.
Let's just get a Flashback.

It was a normal day for Viransh, except for the fact that he was saddened by his dadi's condition. Still, like a determined man, he continued working. At noon, he received a call from his home, from their trusted servant, informing him that his dadi's condition had worsened. He hurried back, only to find Sumitradevi, his dadi's sister, whom he hadn't seen in a long time, waiting at his house.

When he and Sumitradevi went inside his dadi's room, she called them both closer and asked all the staff, including the doctor, to leave.

She summoned Viransh and requested him to promise that he would marry Aaranya and make her the Queen of his empire, ensuring all the rituals were properly observed. With tears in his eyes, he made the promise, sensing that this might be the last request from his dadi.

However, she also asked for something he wasn't ready to give: to give his dadi's place to Sumitradevi. He loved his dadi more than anything, but he couldn't give her place to someone else. He promised instead to take care of Sumitradevi as his choti dadi, but not to replace his dadi.

His dadi also asked Sumitradevi the same, to take care of her son as her own grandmother. Sumitradevi blindly believed she would, always aiding and supporting him. But there was something else on Sumitradevi's mind; she aimed to take control of the entire family.

So, this is the secret of Viransh, his family, his dadi, and Sumitradevi. Viransh's parents were not present that day as Viransh lived with his dadi while his parents resided in London.

When they returned the next day, the funeral arrangements were underway. During breakfast, when Viransh referred to Sumitradevi as "choti dadi," both of his parents were shocked. They attempted to ask what that meant, but he stood up and left.

Sumitradevi, being herself, constructed a story that after his dadi's death, he became distant and withdrawn, telling them they were not there for him during that difficult time, thus making them feel guilty.

SO GUYS THERE GONNA BE MORE FUN WITH SUMITRADEVI

Bye for now
And please vote guys
Comment your review