Part 10

Aaranya's pov

"Today, I woke up early, not earlier than Viransh, but early because I have to plan my day, especially for the baby shower. I'm going to take Dadi with me; she's also invited. I want to take Viransh with me too but he said no. However, Viransh said it's only for females.

"Good morning, bacha," he wished, kissing my forehead.

"Good morning to you too."

"I think you're so excited to go, considering you woke up 1.5 hours earlier than usual," he said, checking his watch.

"It's not like that."

"I think you're more excited than the lady having her baby shower."

"Yes, I am. That's why I want it to happen with me."

I was just saying this when suddenly Viransh's mood dropped off. I know he loves me a lot, and he can make the most impossible things happen. But lately, whenever I even mention the word 'baby,' I sense a chill from him. He's even stopped saying the word 'baby.' What's wrong with him?

"Aaranya, why don't you bathe first, and then we'll have our breakfast inside the room only," he said, moving toward the closet.

"I want to have it downstairs on the dining table, so you get yourself ready."

Having finished his breakfast, Ansh left and told me that if anything happens, he's just a call away. During all our previous outings, Viransh was always with me, but today, he's absent. Nevertheless, I'm excited for this event. Let's get ready for the day.

Before going to my room, I want to visit Dadi's room to see what she's doing. I know I'm forbidden to, but I can't resist. I've been doing it for quite some time without Ansh knowing.

Dadi and I talked more about this baby shower, and she told me many things that Ansh didn't. As I listened to her, my desire to have a baby surged. I'm ready to do anything, but I still have to make Ansh agree, though it's been a while since we've shared that moment.

After that, I went to my room and walked towards my favorite corner of my wardrobe filled with traditional outfits. I love them, and Ansh picked the right one for me, as always.

Fast forward to the event, it was a fun affair with everyone dancing, singing, and playing unique games. I also met the mother-to-be, who looked beautiful with her pregnancy glow. After some time, everyone sat for lunch, and the ladies were gossiping. I was with the mother-to-be, who is an amazing girl of the same age as me, about to have a baby. She's mature and very calm.

I heard someone whisper my name, shocking me, as no one here has called me by my name yet, and they were talking about me while I was present. But I didn't care.

I excused myself and headed towards the washroom. While inside, I overheard some women talking about me.

"Have you heard the latest gossip about Aaranya, the Queen?" She chuckled.

"People are being quite mean," another voice remarked.

"They should be. She just doesn't deserve him."

"They're saying the same thing. She doesn't deserve to be with the king and won't be able to produce an heir for the kingdom."

"First of all, she doesn't belong to the Royal family, and without her father and mother's name, no one knows about her. She got married to him just because she is the daughter of Rajvanshi's. Other than that, nothing."

"So, you mean to say the king doesn't love her, it's all fake?"

"Of course. Look at all the history. All the kings and queens had their first child before the coronation, but here, they have nothing except holding hands."

"Whatever, now nothing can change; the king is already trapped with her."

End of Aaranya's Pov

---
Aaranya found herself enveloped in a sea of emotions, waves crashing against the walls of her heart, leaving her feeling raw and vulnerable. The weight of hurt bore down on her, a relentless force that she struggled to withstand. It was as though her very sense of self was unraveling in the wake of the pain inflicted upon her.

Desperate to shield herself from the barrage of emotions, she attempted to hold back the flood of tears, but the effort proved futile. With each passing moment, the anguish seemed to suffocate her, rendering her unable to catch her breath. In a frantic plea to find solace, she reached out for someone, pleading to be taken back to the sanctuary of the palace.

As she stepped outside, the realization of her own vulnerability struck her like a sudden gust of wind, intensifying the ache within her. Her eyes, once bright and lively, were now drowning in tears, tracing a path down her cheeks. Each tear was a testament to the deep hurt that had settled within her.

With trembling hands, she wiped away the evidence of her pain, hoping to present a composed facade to the world. But the car ride back to the palace became a journey through a storm of emotions. She found herself lost in the whirlwind of thoughts, pondering why she had become the target of such intense emotional turmoil, convinced she was undeserving of this suffering.

Upon her return to the palace, her eyes, red from weeping, spoke volumes about the distress that had overtaken her. Tears had painted her cheeks, not from any cosmetic, but from the raw emotions that flowed unchecked. Her mind was a battlefield, where thoughts of betrayal and deceit swirled around, creating a tempest of hurt and confusion.

As she moved through the palace, a surreal disconnection seemed to take hold of her. She mechanically removed each accessory that adorned her, dropping them heedlessly on the floor—symbols of a life now fractured. Her actions seemed to echo her shattered state of mind.

The fragility of her emotions became starkly evident as she released her pain in destructive outbursts, tossing aside anything that stood in her way. The sound of a glass vase shattering echoed through the corridor as she, lost in her own turmoil, walked on, seemingly oblivious to the shards underfoot.

In her room, the very sanctuary she sought, she continued to shed tears, her agony unchecked. Her soul was laid bare, her emotions a tumultuous sea that threatened to engulf her entirely.

Witnessing their typically poised and compassionate queen in such a state, the palace's inhabitants were alarmed and concerned. They hastily informed Viransh about Aaranya's distress and the distressing sequence of events.

Viransh was happy for Aaranya tgat she started enjoying all this instead of get frustrated,not knowing the fact that Aaranya is hundreds times more frustrated after what happened
When Viransh got a call from one of the bodyguard first he was shocked and second he was guilty for sending him alone because he was not knowing what actually happened bit he was thinking that dadi has done something.

End for now