Chapter 1 - An Eager Moment

Mateo carried Victoria away to their room, his lips pressed passionately against hers as he opened the door, allowing them both in then closed it behind them, pushing Victoria against the wall and running his hands along her curves, his lips never once leaving hers.

    He let out a soft groan and carried her over to the bed, throwing him onto it and biting his lip. The bed made a loud squeaking noise in protest to the roughness, to which Mateo's eyes immediately softened. He stopped and sat by her side, gently cupping her cheek and making her look up at him. "Shit, are you okay? I didn't mean to be so rough," he said softly, his concern fading when he noticed how unfazed she was. "You like it rough don't you~?" Victoria let out a soft chuckle and nodded, holding onto him and pulling him in for another kiss, their lips pressing together in a passionate dance.

    Mateo smirked at her actions, his brown eyes glinting mischievously. He leans in closer, capturing her lips in a passionate kiss, his hand sliding from her cheek to the back of her head, deepening the embrace. After a long moment, he pulled back, his voice low and husky as he spoke.

    "Well, it seems like I've discovered another side of you, princess. Guess I'll have to keep that in mind for the future~" He teased, his lips brushing against her ear as he whispered to her. "But don't worry, I can definitely keep up the roughness if that's what you're liking..." He winked, his tone suggestive as he looked into her eyes.

    Victoria nodded and began to slide her dress off at an agonisingly slow pace, slowly revealing more of her skin to him with a smirk. As the white fabric slid off, leaving her in her white, lacy undergarments.

    She let out a soft breath, leaning forward onto her knees, her hands trailed teasingly along his chest and down to his thighs. "I'm definitely liking it..." She whispered softly. Mateo watched intently as she slid off her dress, his eyes darkening with desire, his eyes locked on every inch of skin. He could feel his anticipation building, his body responding to her teasing movements.

    His hands instinctively grip the edge of the bed, his knuckles turning white as he tries to maintain control. He inhaled sharply as her hands traced along his chest and down to his thighs, his breath hitching at her whispered words. His voice came out as a low growl, filled with a mix of dominance and desire.

    "Oh sweetheart, you're playing with fire now. But I am more than willing to give you what you desire." He leans forward, capturing her lips in another fierce kiss, his hands moving to grip firmly at her waist, pulling her closer to him. The playful banter from their first dance ignited a primal desire within him, and he was ready to show her how much he desired her.

    Victoria let out a soft breath and pushed further into the kiss, moving to sit on his lap, her legs straddling his lap as their kiss intensified. Her hand moved up to tangle in his hair, holding him close as their lips danced in a passionate kiss. Mateo's hands tighten on her hips as she straddles his lap, allowing him to feel the heat radiating from her core against his own.

    He groans softly against her lips as her hand tangles in his hair, pulling him closer. His own hands roam her body, tracing the curves of her back and hips, his touch both possessive and tender. The tension between them both was palpable, the room filled with a mix of desire and need. Breaking the kiss for a moment, Mateo's voice is laced with a husky tone as he gazes into her eyes.

    "You're driving me crazy, sweetheart. But don't worry, I'll make sure you enjoy every moment of this..."

    With that, he crashes his lips back against hers, the kiss becoming even more fervent as his hands continue to explore her body, his touch igniting sparks of pleasure.