Epilogue

"Quin Marie!" Victoria called out, wandering around the house and laughing softly. She looked under tables and behind doors, searching desperately. "Quin Marie! Where are you, little dove!" She smiled, looking around and gasping when a small girl jumped out from behind her, attaching herself to her leg and smiling.

    "I'm right here, Mommy!" The small girl smiled, looking up at her with her big blue eyes. Victoria smiled and gently picked Quin up, setting her on the counter and dusting the dirt off her tanned skin. She brushed her black hair behind her ear and smiled softly. "Hey, beautiful dove..." She whispered, hugging her softly and smiling.

    Quin let out a soft giggle and hugged her back, gasping and looking up, her arms outstretched to a taller figure. She smiled and latched onto the man, burying her face in his chest and smiling. "Baba!" She smiled. Victoria let out a soft chuckle and ran her hand along his back.

    "Good morning." She smiled, her words coming out as a soft whisper. "Looking as good as ever, Mateo..."

Author note - 

Congratulations. You've reached the end. 

Should I make another book? Depends.

Have a nice day/night 

- Your Author, Akira  <3