PROLOGUE

Daenera Targaryen was Rhaenyra's Targaryen only daughter.Luckily,she was blessed with her mother's silver hair and violet eyes,so no one ever put her legitimation under question,not even Alicent Hightower.Daenera was one year older than Lucerys,and her family loved her a lot.

When the dance of dragons was stopped before it truly began,her mother becamed the queen of the Seven Kingdoms.As the years passed,Daenera started to have a very bad behaviour,and in the eyes of the realm,she was "The Rogue Princess",some ladies of the court even saying that she was worse than her father,Daemon Targaryen.

She was ten-and-six,and she still didn't find herself a good lord to marry.Daemon and Rhaenyra told her that she might choose who to marry,no matter who he was.But,as she was a quite savage lady,Daenera always spit any lord who was giving himself for her hand.No matter who they were,Barathenon,Lannister,Brackwood,Stark,Florent,Karkstark or any other houses,she refused them all.She hated everything a lady could love, expect dresses and jewelleries.

Althought she didn't like almost anyone, expect her parents and brother's,she always find her pleasure in reading books and riding her dragon,Rinax.

When her mother coronation had place,she met him again.The one eyed prince who was the only tolerable boy from his bloody family.The only boy who she could ever trust.But who becamed a stranger to her,as the years passed.

Her aunt, Helaeana spoked to her that Aemond grown up to be a very agressive and manipulative person,who never liked anyone.Any good features he had when he was young,were lost now.He was good,he was kind,but now....He was evil and bad.And all because of an lost eye.Daenera always thought that taking Aemonds eye was wrong.The dragon chooses the rider,so if Vhagar choosed Aemond to be her rider,then nothing was wrong,but of course her brother must show off.