THREE

They're were walking into the unknown.Aemond took Dany into the most cold places of the city,where she normally wouldn't go by herself,not even at the day light.I am protected,she thought.No one will hurt me if they see Aemond.

She could hear strange sounds from the corners of the walls,but she didn't really pay attention to that .The single thing she was interested was were was Aemond taking her."Where are we going,uncle?"she asked once again,fear growing in her body."You'll see .",he responded."I do not like to remain without a clear answer,Aemond."

"And I do not like to fill my mind with stupid questions."Aemond spoked firmly.As she heard that,Dany shut her mouth.They walked aroun five to ten minutes,just to see the dragon pit in front of them.They got inside and Aemond took Dany's hand,to follow him towards Vhagar.At her surprise,Vhagar remained calm,when she felt the two of them on her body.Dany was completely scared."What if I fell?"she asked dumbly."Are you a common girl?"Aemond asked her,with amusement in his tone."No.I'm a Targaryen."

"Good.Be a Targaryen.Sovēs,Vhagar!",Aemond commanded Vhagar to fly.When they got into the sky, Dany was holding Aemond's waste so tight,that she thought he will remain without air.When she opened her eyes again,they were landing on a very tiny island,near King's Landing.When they got down of the massive dragon,she wasn't that scared anymore."What are we doing now,uncle?"

He didn't respond.He simply took his cape down, revealing once more his big scar what was covering almost half of his face,and his missing eye,what was replaced by a beautiful blue sapphire.His hair was let down,not in a tail by the back, like his normal hairstyle was.Then,he turned to her side,a devilish smirk appearing on his face."I hope this doesn't bother you,uncle,but...You look....Evil."she affirmed,getting no more than just a low chuckle from the man in front of her.Aemond got more closer to her,resting his hand on her angelic Targaryen face."That's because I'm evil."

He rapidly turn Daenera to stick her back to his chest,grabbing his dagger and pushing soft enough on her exposed neck to make her breath as slowly as possible,scared for her life.She now realized that Aemond didn't want to spend time with her.He took her here to kill her.And she thought she know the reason."You know,I could kill you,and no one would know that it was me.Or..."he took the dagger from her throat,just to face her once more."Or I could take your eye.As payment for mine.You can choose which eye to keep.A privilege that your brother didn't gave me.Now,speak.Left or right?"he asked, seeing her eyes filling up with tears."I-I am not guilty for my brother's sins,I wasn't even there!"she told him.

He didn't really care.Aemond just took his dagger from one hand to another,still with his smirk on his face."I won't ask again,dear niece.Left or right?"he asked again.She gulped as her face looked down at the ground,wondering what she could do."Please,Aemond, I'm begging you-"she got interrupted by him."You are begging me for mercy?Tell me,did your brother show me mercy?"

"You were kids!"she screamd at him.He agressively took her chin up,forcing her to look straight into his eye."Stop saying that.Your brother is a fool bastard,who deserves to rott in The Seven hells.If you want to have you eye,you will obey me, without telling any of you family,or I will assure you that your brother will loose his head."

"W-what?"