TWELVE

Dany and Aemond were cuddling when the sun rose in the morning.Nothing could be better.Dany moved and Aemond woked up.He kissed her forehead."I am not even asleep.",she mumbled, opening her eyes."I just woked up.Good morning kiss?",he asked looking into Dany's eyes.

She couldn't say no so she kissed him,not so hungrily this time.This kiss was... soft,full of love."Rebecca will be mad at me.",she reminded of the girl's warning."Why?",Aemond didn't know.

"She almost begged me not to give my virtue.Not unless I'm married."

"Do you need to tell her?"Aemond voice was soft."She is my best friend,of course I have to.",Dany mumbled."What a faithful friend you have.She remids me of mother...",as Aemond said that, Dany started to laugh."What's so funny, sweetheart?"

"I remember that you always pray at the beginning of each family feast and I'm thinking:'How could such a devil pray to the Gods?'."she spoked softly, earning a chuckle from Aemond."I was praying to feel you inside me.Aren't I faithful enough,darling?",he leaned down to kiss her exposed neck."Indeed.You are...",a soft moan."...very faithful."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Dany went into her mother's chambers.She knocked:"Mother,may I come in?",as soon as she spoked,the door opened."My sweet girl."Rhaenyra pulled her daughter into a hug."Haven't see you for days.I am sorry for not staying with you,my sweet girl.Can you forgive your mother?", Rhaenyra put her hand behind Dany's neck,looking in her eyes,with a soft smile on her face."Of course I forgive you,mother...",Dany gived a smile as well, hugging her mother back.But will you forgive me?

"I wish to ask you something,mother.", Dany said as both of them sat on the chairs."Go ahead,love."

"I wish to make Rebecca Tyrell my lady-in-waiting,if it is possible.", Rhaenyra was shocked when she heard those words coming out of her daughter's mouth."You want a Lady-in-waiting?I'm shocked....Of course you can.",her mother told her."Thank you.She will be very happy to hear,as I am right now.",she hugged her mother again.Before she could leave the chambers, Rhaenyra stopped her:"Come nad have lunch with me and your father today,sweet Dany."

"Sure."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Are you mad at me,Becca?",Dany asked her,after she saw her best friends face."I am not.It's just...What if you two won't marry?What if a maester will check you before your marriage?"

"Father will not put them.He trust me.",Dany said, trying to calm Rebecca down."Please,just ....be careful with Aemond.He is not a good man."

"Thank you,Rebecca."

"Always."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Dany got ready for her lunch with her parents,when Aemond camed into her chambers."Sweet Dany.",he wrapped his arms around her."Aemond.You look happy.",she said giving a soft smile."I am happy."

"Glad to hear.But, I must go.Mother invited me to take lunch with her and father.",she informed him."Let me take you there."

"Alright, let's go.",she said and then Aemond took her hand.When they arrived,Aemond gaved her a final kiss and wished her good luck:"Have a great meal,my love.Meet me in the gardens when you are done."

She gaved him another smile and knocked at the door.

"Sweet girl,you camed. ", Rhaenyra smiled, inviting her inside,where Daemon was sitting at the table."Father.",Daemon got up from his chair and went to hug his only daughter."Sweet Dany."

They stood down and started to eat.It was Dany's favourite food."You remembered.",she gaved both if her parents the most precious smile they could get."We didn't spend time together since...I can barely remember.",Daemon spoke, earning a soft laugh from his daughter."Indeed.May I put you sone wine?"

Rhaenyra smiled."If you are kind.", she watched Dany as she poured wine into the goblets.At some point,Daemon dared to ask:"Did you find any good match to marry?"

A moment of silence.

Aemond.

Aemond.

Aemond.

Just Aemond."I did not.None of them are my type,but I made a new friend.Lord Johnathan Stark,and his cousin is now my lady-in-waiting.",she lied a bit.Of course she found someone.But that someone wasn't good."Take your time.Your mother wasn't sure who to choose either.Untill she was forced and then we met again.",Daemon smirked as he put his hand on his wife's.

Daenera smiled at her parents.Will they ever allow her to be with Aemond?